LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
18,426 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
...Just thought I would check in....Bobby G. ...Crosstown Customs C.C. M.C. ...Used to roll with the Boulevard Aces..2009-2011...Won 2 "Best of Show" trophies....

...Got tired of the trips from here in Bonham to Dallas, etc. ...Wishing all my old friends all the best in 2016.......I'm a 75 years young WHITE Veteran...back in '56 I got my first ride, 1947 Ford 2 dr. sedan, grey primer, twin Smitties...drove the hell out of it.....having fun........NOW, I just bought a 2013 Ford Taurus...got to lower it 2 1/2 " in the back..silver with black int...I like the way it looks...also got my '38 Pontiac sedan, '56 Ford Customline "Mint Condition", my 2000 Linc Town Car, 2002 Ford Expedition, '71 Monte Carlo...2002 Linc LS.....AND, a 2006 Harley Custom Trike................

...Don't have much prejudice...Butt, a lot of people in Lowriding DO !.....some think if you don't have a chevy you don't belong, if you got bags you don't belong, and, some even think if you are white you don't belong.....never got any of that from the Boulevard Aces, but some of the other clubs had those things in their minds.....IT just DON'T MATTER....Do what you want to do...what makes you feel good....If others don't like it...Fuck 'em.......

...we used to call lowering a ride was "C" framing back in da 50's....a friend had a '50 merc. 2 dr. slammed, black with black & white tuck and rolled...Cool ride.......Bro. had a new '57 Chevy Bel Air, white with a kit....another had a new '55 Chevy....I never had a new car till '94..lol......Yes, we were poor.....Raised on Second Ave. in South Dallas..'40's-'50's...there really were some "Happy Days" back then....

...Do what cha got to do....enjoy life...don't sweat the small shit....show respect to your parents and ALL women.....ORALE....

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
2016 bump

301 - 305 of 305 Posts
About this Discussion
304 Replies
107 Participants
regallowlow187
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing