LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd start my build topic today. I've had the car for 2 yrs. Before I really touched it. I traded an 64 four door for it. So here goes.. this is what I got its a pretty clean duece.

Attachments

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
damn thats a clean start....good luck on the build and welcome to the deuce builders club homie

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nice.........

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After not touching the car for about a year. I started by removing the mouldings and doing some body work. She had a small ding on the pass side door. And some rust on the drip rail and tail pan. So out came the cut off wheel and welder.

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man that 4 door must of been bad ass to get that in trade
. I'll post some pics later she was a nice one. she also was my first lolo I built.

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Here some pictures from over the summer. Suspension tear down and reinforcements. The suspension pieces are all going to be powder coated this silver color with energy suspension bushings.

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As you can see I got a lot done over the summer. Here are some pic of my frame reinforcements.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice to see you started a build thread... I might have some pics to add as well. Can't wait to see it done.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
:thumbsup: good builder.... n good trade....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks fellas for all the comments. It's you guys that got me going after a year of b.s.'n. You guys have some nice cars, I'm trying to get to that level. LOL. On a side note anybody have a telescopic drive shaft they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Been been ordering stuff. Making stuff and sending stuff to powder coat. Stuff ordered body mounts suspension bushings inner outers emblems spears seals y bone ball joints tail lights door handles various clips. All the nickle and dime stuff that I can. Here are some pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 196 Posts