·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
auto zone/ advanced discout auto parts

whiteys white wall cleaner

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Good topic, The part that bothers me is I like my tires juiced up shiney as hell but I want the whitewall to remain super clean. Ive been doing the black with "Formula 2000" on a rag then after hitting the whitewall with Bleech White on a rag afterwards. When you guys hit up the tires, does anyone have a better one-step method of keeping the whitewall clean but the tire shiney? I hate it when my tires look dried out.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Skim@Aug 14 2005, 08:48 AM~3615008
Good topic, The part that bothers me is I like my tires juiced up shiney as hell but I want the whitewall to remain super clean. Ive been doing the black with "Formula 2000" on a rag then after hitting the whitewall with Bleech White on a rag afterwards. When you guys hit up the tires, does anyone have a better one-step method of keeping the whitewall clean but the tire shiney? I hate it when my tires look dried out.
try some armorall i thinks thast you spell it>.
it works pretty good
does the bleach work good whit a towel?i usual use a tooth brush

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Ive never tried plain bleach but that 'Wesley's Bleech White' works good as hell. Somebody told me that armor-all dyes the white brown? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
wesleys bleach white and a wire brush.......gets them snow white

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
ive always used wesleys bleach white without any problems

·
Registered
942 Posts
i use bleach wite with a wire brush onthe whole tire i do it about 3 times spray brush rinse repeat,then use masking tape or towel on white wall and put tire grease on gel works best it dont wear like the others

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i use steel wool soap and water.Makes em look like new. :cool:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
bleach white and a brush. and yes i have noticed that armor all (or howerver you spell it) does make the white walls brown after a period of time!

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
bleche white ...and a green scotch brite pad ....

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty@Aug 14 2005, 10:37 PM~3620596
mr clean magic erraser
thats almost all i use now....doesnt fade or fuck up the whitewall like bleche white will, less elbow grease than sos pads, and i have some concentrated orange cleaner similiar to gojo with the pumice in it but its made for washing tile floors... when i really want to get the tires pretty i use that and a tire brush

1 - 20 of 32 Posts