LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by 79mc_silent_05xb@Aug 8 2005, 02:20 AM~3559573
who can build me a79 monte carlo preferably with hydros and how much????
Ill build you one with hydros 200 bucks. :biggrin:
what color? ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Aug 8 2005, 08:24 AM~3560136
^^^ top notch builder there!

or go cheap and get the Linberg one
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :biggrin:
don't give him any ideas ( thats what I was going to do ) :cheesy:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
$250 +shipping you get the car with all the moves from going side2side, 3wheel and a nice smooth hop on the front. You will also be able to lock the rear and front all controled from a nice detacheable switchbox. Paintjob done by 1ofakind. ;)
Let me know what you think OK?

P.S. check my website for details on the rides I build.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 8 2005, 11:28 AM~3560535
$250 +shipping you get the car with all the moves from going side2side, 3wheel and a nice smooth hop on the front. You will also be able to lock the rear and front all controled from a nice detacheable switchbox. Paintjob done by 1ofakind. ;)

You do some real nice work. I would like it built the way i want my car to look like one day. how would we go about the payment??? after it's done or half and when it's done the rest of it?? let me know :cool:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts

i'm down!!
:cheesy:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 79mc_silent_05xb@Aug 8 2005, 03:21 PM~3561728
You do some real nice work. I would like it built the way i want my car to look like one day. how would we go about the payment??? after it's done or half and when it's done the rest of it?? let me know  :cool:
I'm not sure how he'd want to do it...but i would have say half up front and half when finished would be proper.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 8 2005, 09:28 AM~3560535

jeroen does some good work real durable and long lasting if you take care of it :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

also is that with an interior or blacked out windows??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts