·
HARBOR AREA MAYER
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO IS NUMBER 1:confused:

·
FUCK YOU
2,006 Posts
ima say that ***** Chiao from gt.....that cutty and impala cant be fucked wit... that kat is a master mind for high inch bumber smashers:thumbsup::thumbsup::0:420:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
ima say that ***** Chiao from gt.....that cutty and impala cant be fucked wit... that kat is a master mind for high inch bumber smashers:thumbsup::thumbsup::0:420:

lol stop it allstars and then the dream team chiao ?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
STREET FAME NUMBER 1 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

IF ANYONE HAS TO SECOND GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING...
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS ASK URSELF WHO TOOK BOTH BELTS ON NEW YEARS.. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
STREET FAME IS ALL I CAN SAY.
BUT KNEEDEEP, STR8GAME AND EDDIE FROM AZLAN ARE STILL UP THERE WITH THE HEADLIGHTS IN THE SKY.OH YEAH AND ISLANDERS ALL DAY EVERYDAY BIG PROPS TO FO$HO RIDER'Z LET THE CALIBRATION BEGIN:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Chaio,John, Darryll all on the same level. That 64 just can't be fucked with. Maton can't be fucked with. Then theres the Maliblue. Everybody has good and bad but all stars and street fame up there inch wise

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
And y'all know that chaiosaurus cutty was hitting stupid doing 103 single pump

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
And y'all know that chaiosaurus cutty was hitting stupid doing 103 single pump
my boys single pump truck did 110 so i guess hes number one lol.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
i gotta add my two cents its not about whos #1, its really about whos out there puttin it down ! allstars,sd,lv,az all get props from me everyone has there days when shit breaks or not right, and when they car hittin hard so on that note props to all the hoppers driving 1000 of miles just to put it on the bumper!

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
i gotta add my two cents its not about whos #1, its really about whos out there puttin it down ! allstars,sd,lv,az all get props from me everyone has there days when shit breaks or not right, and when they car hittin hard so on that note props to all the hoppers driving 1000 of miles just to put it on the bumper!
i have to 2nd that,theres lots of great hoppers out there and they are all doin their thing,askin me to pick who i think is number 1 to me is invalid,theres days when things just aint workin right and others cars are crushing bumpers and tearing the ground up. but what i would like to see is someone build a hopper that is street drivable and cruisable doin big inches,i can think of one right off the top of my head thats todd's blue rag impala from majestics az that car to me is inspiration but then again that to me is a car that sets itself apart cause he could cruise it.

but hey like i said dont ask me to choose i love watchin em crush the bumper period :biggrin:

·
Registered
653 Posts
i have to 2nd that,theres lots of great hoppers out there and they are all doin their thing,askin me to pick who i think is number 1 to me is invalid,theres days when things just aint workin right and others cars are crushing bumpers and tearing the ground up. but what i would like to see is someone build a hopper that is street drivable and cruisable doin big inches,i can think of one right off the top of my head thats todd's blue rag impala from majestics az that car to me is inspiration but then again that to me is a car that sets itself apart cause he could cruise it. but hey like i said dont ask me to choose i love watchin em crush the bumper period :biggrin:
What do you considered Bigg inches when it comes to driving and cruising? ????

1 - 20 of 51 Posts