LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

WHO DO YOU THINK IS NUMBER 1 IN THE HOP GAME

4K views 50 replies 31 participants last post by  HARBOR RIDER 
#1 ·
WHO IS NUMBER 1:confused:

#3 ·
ima say that ***** Chiao from gt.....that cutty and impala cant be fucked wit... that kat is a master mind for high inch bumber smashers:thumbsup::thumbsup::0:420:

#6 ·
STREET FAME NUMBER 1 ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

IF ANYONE HAS TO SECOND GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING...
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS ASK URSELF WHO TOOK BOTH BELTS ON NEW YEARS.. :rofl:

#9 ·
Chaio,John, Darryll all on the same level. That 64 just can't be fucked with. Maton can't be fucked with. Then theres the Maliblue. Everybody has good and bad but all stars and street fame up there inch wise

#14 ·
i gotta add my two cents its not about whos #1, its really about whos out there puttin it down ! allstars,sd,lv,az all get props from me everyone has there days when shit breaks or not right, and when they car hittin hard so on that note props to all the hoppers driving 1000 of miles just to put it on the bumper!

#16 ·
i have to 2nd that,theres lots of great hoppers out there and they are all doin their thing,askin me to pick who i think is number 1 to me is invalid,theres days when things just aint workin right and others cars are crushing bumpers and tearing the ground up. but what i would like to see is someone build a hopper that is street drivable and cruisable doin big inches,i can think of one right off the top of my head thats todd's blue rag impala from majestics az that car to me is inspiration but then again that to me is a car that sets itself apart cause he could cruise it.

but hey like i said dont ask me to choose i love watchin em crush the bumper period :biggrin:

#25 ·
not to saying he number 1,,, but i give it up 2 my club members andrew from Nj he been hopping his cutlass for a little time now , and travels troughtout the east and last year he made the 2,900 miles to LA for the big M newyears picnic. and really the only hopper in Nj

#26 ·
Gotta give credit where credit is due

#29 ·
honestly, i think jerry lamm dont get enough credit. in my opinion hes #1, cuz his cars are always on the bumper, and drive and u never see him gettin loud yellin shit at everyone.

#30 ·
Alot of people are on top. It just depends where u r at. Who's out that weekend and whis not. Ron Todd happy big Jon chaio spike Alex switchman etc etc. It depends. Oh and rick n darryl. Big al too. I gotta give it up my homie Pjay from new Mexico. He's recently on the scene with his elco doin over 100+ inches.

#35 ·
Alot of people are on top. It just depends where u r at. Who's out that weekend and whis not. Ron Todd happy big Jon chaio spike Alex switchman etc etc. It depends. Oh and rick n darryl. Big al too. I gotta give it up my homie Pjay from new Mexico. He's recently on the scene with his elco doin over 100+ inches.
He needs to be on his own switch for as much shit as he talks :biggrin:

#34 ·
I knew I aint the only ome to see that

#36 ·
ttmft:thumbsup:

#39 ·
Thanks everybody it feels good to read my name... the youngest champ in the game. Thanks fellas!

#45 ·
what about street single and street double?

#46 ·
Sup frank i see you down there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.