LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
THAT IS WHY I DONT BUY DAYTONS. IF THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PRODUCE SOME BULL SHIT LIKE THAT AND PUT THE DAYTON NAME ON IT, THEN THE COMPANY OBVIOUSLY ISNT RUN BY LOWRIDERS.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Lowlow76+Sep 7 2003, 02:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowlow76 @ Sep 7 2003, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Sep 7 2003, 01:44 PM
THAT IS WHY I DONT BUY DAYTONS. IF THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PRODUCE SOME BULL SHIT LIKE THAT AND PUT THE DAYTON NAME ON IT, THEN THE COMPANY OBVIOUSLY ISNT RUN BY LOWRIDERS.
They've really been into fads lately[/b][/quote]
They'll do anything to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right now!They are hurting real bad! :uh: :twak: :wave:

Who needs Dayton when when you got Keith? :biggrin:

Last edited by SIXONEFORLIFE at Sep 7 2003, 03:05 PM

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE+Sep 7 2003, 12:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIXONEFORLIFE @ Sep 7 2003, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 02:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Sep 7 2003, 01:44 PM

They've really been into fads lately
They'll do anything to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right now!They are hurting real bad! :uh: :twak: :wave:

Who needs Dayton when when you got Keith? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
4 real i like that y spend all ya cash on sun daytons when you can get basicly the same wheel from keith for half the price

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
thet cant compete with the other wheel companies anymore..so they design ugly wheels to get attention....thay should lower the price of the wheels if they want to survive...most of the money the make is pure profit...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they is some UGLY ass looking wheels(dazzlers)..that why I wanted to see pics of them on a ride...so I could maybe see why dayton made em.. but they just look like shit to me ..from lookin at the pics..

but I aint seen none on any rides...

and they come in the wrong sizes for me anyway..

I really won't know for myself..till I see em..

who know's ...maybe in real life they look absolutely amazing and I will have to run and get a set of the dazzlers as fast as I can !! ?

Last edited by diggadan at Sep 7 2003, 06:51 PM

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by diggadan@Sep 7 2003, 05:48 PM
they is some UGLY ass looking wheels(dazzlers)..that why I wanted to see pics of them on a ride...so I could maybe see why dayton made em.. but they just look like shit to me ..from lookin at the pics..

but I aint seen none on any rides...

and they come in the wrong sizes for me anyway..

I really won't know for myself..till I see em..

who know's ...maybe in real life they look absolutely amazing and I will have to run and get a set of the dazzlers as fast as I can !! ?
Sup digga?
The reason you havn't seen any on a ride is cause no one wants them! :cool:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
there fuckin ugly i seen em on a 93 mustang right after our shop painted it they were the worst fuckin thing ive seen in my life :cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Sep 7 2003, 11:44 AM
ogcaddy,

you're bein' a little harsh aren't you?
dayton have been around since the dawn of mankind i thought.
dare i say it, but before anybody ever put cylinder to suspension ...

so i should suspect that they are indeed NOT owned by a bunch of lowriders.
they've got their purebred sports car clientele to think about as well.

i do agree with you on the dazzlers however. they are fuckin' ugly-ass rims. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts