LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAN THERE ARE SO MANY OF US ON HERE WHO ARE ON THE GRIND I JUS THOUGHT ID PUT THIS OUT THERE EVERYBODY WHO HAS A HOOK-UP ON SOMETHIN(MEANING EXTRA CHEAP PRICES) POST WHAT U GOT THE HOOK UP ON WE CAN PROLLY HELP EACH OTHER OUT! YALL KNOW I GOT THE HOOK UP ON HDMI CABLES BUT DOES ANYONE WORK AT LIKE THE MARRIOTT CAN GET FREE OR SUPER DISCOUNTED ROOMS, OR PLANE TICKETS CHEAP! ITS COOL IF YOU WANT TO TO MAKE A COUPLE EXTRA BUCKS OFF YOUR HOOK UP BUT KEEP THE PRICE LOW!

I USED TO HAVE A HOOK UP AT THE HYATT TO GET ROOMS FOR $35 PLUS $15 FOR THE GUY WHO HOOKED ME UP STUFF LIKE THAT

WHAT YALL GOT! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by fastcar2o3@Jan 14 2009, 12:41 PM~12702616
good post

THANKS IM HOPIN SOMEBODY CAN GET ME CHEAP ROOMS AT A DECENT HOTEL(MOTEL 6 DOESNT COUNT) MY BABYMAMAS COUSIN'S HUSBANDS COUSING WORKS FOR DOUBLE TREE SUITES AND SHE HAD A BABY SHOWER AND GAVE EVERYBODY ONE FREE NIGHT COUPONS AND SHE GET THEM WHENEVER SHE WANT. PROBLEM IS I DONT LIKE MY BABYMAMAS COUSIN N SHE DONT LIKE ME LOL SO I CANT ASK HER FOR THE HOOK UP BUT I KNOW THAT IT CAN BE DONE. WE NEED TO WORK TOGEATHER WE ARE A COMMUNITY! IF EVERYBODY WORK TOGEATHER E CAN ALL LIVE LAVISH U FEEL ME. THE ARABS STICK TOGEATHER AND THEY HAVE NEW BENZ'S BY THE TIME THEY 16

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
no shit i would love some marriot rooms.....

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Originally posted by hugos76@Jan 14 2009, 08:25 PM~12707179
I got cable t.v. stuff..  splitters, house amps, coax up to 1000' for your house project :cool:
any digital qam anylizers to check bit error rates ;) :biggrin:

·
Banned
5,901 Posts
I can get you Shoes, Jerseys, Clothes, Jackets, Designer bags and wallets, Sunglasses, Boots, Tiffany jewelery, Etc.
I have some threads on here, I am also able to offer wholesale prices on order of 12 or more ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Originally posted by lowrico@Jan 14 2009, 09:46 PM~12707505
I can get you Shoes, Jerseys, Clothes, Jackets, Designer bags and wallets, Sunglasses, Boots, Tiffany jewelery, Etc.
I have some threads on here, I am also able to offer wholesale prices on order of 12 or  more ;)
Im tring to get the hook up you got homie.....China?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts