LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

who gots w7's in their ride?

2K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  ls123 
$800 thats crazy Im not sure where you guys are shoping but your getting took

One of my homies got a brand new W-7 off E-bay & we hooked is up and That shit beat harder than anythang Ive ever heard I'm a Alpine lover but Im gonna have to jump ship cuz the W-7 will blow the Type R's out the box

Oyea check the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=39776

Last edited by CUTLASS BOYZ at Jan 9 2004, 08:19 AM

Originally posted by JeremyD+Jan 9 2004, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Jan 9 2004, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CUTLASS BOYZ@Jan 9 2004, 08:19 AM

One of my homies got a brand new W-7 off E-bay & we hooked is up and That shit beat harder than anythang Ive ever heard I'm a Alpine lover but Im gonna have to jump ship cuz the W-7 will blow the Type R's out the box

Oyea check the link
Scambay != authorized dealer[/b][/quote]
Ive probley order like 4to5 grand worth of new stuff off E-bay & Ive never had a problem yet. My Homie even blew a sub I ordered for him & we shipped it back to the shop we ordered from & they sent us a new one real quick :cool:

Originally posted by DeAdPhLow+Jan 9 2004, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeAdPhLow @ Jan 9 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CUTLASS BOYZ@Jan 9 2004, 08:19 AM

Oyea check the link
lol well dood you have to keep subs in their respective class

The Type R's have nowhere near the technology or muscle put into them that the W7's do. Thats like comparing the JL W0 or W3 to the W7. Its a whole different ballgame.

The Type R's are priced right and do everything they claim it does.

The W7's do what they claim as well, and sound damn good while doing it. . . but the sub dont justify the price. And yea, you can find them cheaper by shopping around. But if you have to pay more then 350.00 for one BRAND NEW WITH WARRENTY then they are NOT worth it since 20-50.00 more will get you a brand new sub with the same capabilities if not more for 360-400.00. It just dont make sense to fork out the extra money.[/b][/quote]
Yea I know what you mean I was just shocked how good that W-7 sounded but what other Subs are you talken about Thats just as good or better than the W-7 for a lower price & where can I order them from ???/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.