LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4GA wiring kit with brass distribution block, and about 10 feet each of 10ga pos and neg.

anyone on here sell this stuff, or should I ebay it?

quality of wire isnt importaint to me, i dont care if it's oxygen free twisted pairs, lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
i have a few but not sure if they are 4 ga. I'm placeing an order soon so lemme know what all you need and i'll hook you up ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by k gee@Aug 23 2005, 07:54 PM~3678283
damn that a good deal.
but i find the kits dont have what i want , so i buy seperate and pay more

if you want a fused distribution block(brass), its gonna run you between $25-35 dollars, then you gotta buy the fuses...

for 4awg wire, fuseholder for a 150kf fuse, fused distribution block to split into (2)8awg powerwires, 70amp fuses for block, 8 awg power wire and ground wire for 2 amps, 16guage wire for door speakers, 10awg wire for sub, 2 rockford RCA's, and crimps and connectors ran me upwards of $80 shipped, i bought it all seperate...i think i could of gotten it cheaper(not that much more cheaper though)...

knu do have some good prices for good quality...


-qs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 23 2005, 02:57 PM~3677595
4GA wiring kit with brass distribution block, and about 10 feet each of 10ga pos and neg.

anyone on here sell this stuff, or should I ebay it?

quality of wire isnt importaint to me, i dont care if it's oxygen free twisted pairs, lol...
www.ebay.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,051 Posts
20 bucks at the flea market @capitol drive ins or berryessa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
wal-mart is ur best bet.
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by bigsexy408@Aug 24 2005, 07:52 PM~3685314
20 bucks at the flea market @capitol drive ins or berryessa
I'll have to swing out there then :scrutinize:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 24 2005, 05:56 PM~3685612
I'll have to swing out there then :scrutinize:
yea ill see u out there then :wave:
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by bigsexy408@Aug 24 2005, 09:01 PM~3685631
yea ill see u out there then  :wave:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

bring your gun, I'll bring a few of mine :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 24 2005, 06:10 PM~3685659
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

bring your gun, I'll bring a few of mine  :biggrin:
:twak: show off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 24 2005, 09:10 PM~3685659
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

bring your gun, I'll bring a few of mine  :biggrin:
thank god im an honest person and didnt fuck you over on those rims...

i dont think my law enforcement edition glock .40 (no, im not a law enforcement officer or tied anywhere close to law enforcement period) can take on that assualt rifle... :cheesy:

-qs
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 25 2005, 05:59 PM~3691758
thank god im an honest person and didnt fuck you over on those rims...

i dont think my law enforcement edition glock .40 (no, im not a law enforcement officer or tied anywhere close to law enforcement period) can take on that assualt rifle...  :cheesy:

-qs
whats special about the L.E. Glock?

that handgun in the pic is my new SIG 40 :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,051 Posts
ok you guys bring your registered high priced semi auto's , and ill bring my unregistered illegal dirt cheap throw aways :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :burn:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top