LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what group are you certified and where to go to get certified?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
MECP. Read a book;took the test but I guessed on the questions about resistors, Im really not that good with amplifiers but subwoofers and box building is my forte
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
and cincycaddy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where do i obtain this book?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Check up on MECP's web sites , dont take the classes, its just like Shop class or for me auto body, boring shit comes first and then the fun stuff comes too close to the end of the
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
oh yeah just for a little prefrence Best Buy,Circut City and tweeters all suck but theyll hire ya on the spot, the really tight shit is to work for a more extreme and smaller carstereo shop


One other thang..... FUCK TRAFFIC JAMS jus because a nigga had a lil THC in his system they dont wanna hire ya , they seen my work, fuk dat da whole northside of huntsville come to me if they want a clean ass install ,fiberglassed and everythang 4DALow

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:



Last edited by Trunkpopindelta88 at Sep 26 2003, 05:56 PM
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 06:51 PM


One other thang..... FUCK TRAFFIC JAMS jus because a nigga had a lil THC in his system they dont wanna hire ya , they seen my work, fuk dat da whole northside of huntsville come to me if they want a clean ass install ,fiberglassed and everythang 4DALow

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Well, if you talk the way you type no wonder they didn't hire you.

You sound like you dropped out of school in 5th grade.

:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Well lets see first off I have a batchelors degree in psycology from hampton university and second off, have u ever heard of a sub dialect called "ebonics" yeah Bytch I speak it

Yea Fuck wit me.... Hater
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
for mecp you schedual a test at your library or some place like that and it cost money i forget how much check out mecp.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 10:05 PM
Well lets see first off I have a batchelors degree in psycology from hampton university and second off, have u ever heard of a sub dialect called "ebonics" yeah Bytch I speak it

Yea Fuck wit me.... Hater
:roflmao: internet ebonics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 08:29 PM
MECP. Read a book;took the test but I guessed on the questions about resistors, Im really not that good with amplifiers but subwoofers and box building is my forte
hey i need your help..... need a box for 4 audiobahn 12s... and i need it to fit in a oldsmobile cutlass supreme(4-door)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top