LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what group are you certified and where to go to get certified?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
and cincycaddy

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where do i obtain this book?

·
Registered
122 Posts
oh yeah just for a little prefrence Best Buy,Circut City and tweeters all suck but theyll hire ya on the spot, the really tight shit is to work for a more extreme and smaller carstereo shop

One other thang..... FUCK TRAFFIC JAMS jus because a nigga had a lil THC in his system they dont wanna hire ya , they seen my work, fuk dat da whole northside of huntsville come to me if they want a clean ass install ,fiberglassed and everythang 4DALow

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by Trunkpopindelta88 at Sep 26 2003, 05:56 PM

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 06:51 PM

One other thang..... FUCK TRAFFIC JAMS jus because a nigga had a lil THC in his system they dont wanna hire ya , they seen my work, fuk dat da whole northside of huntsville come to me if they want a clean ass install ,fiberglassed and everythang 4DALow

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Well, if you talk the way you type no wonder they didn't hire you.

You sound like you dropped out of school in 5th grade.

:dunno:

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 10:05 PM
Well lets see first off I have a batchelors degree in psycology from hampton university and second off, have u ever heard of a sub dialect called "ebonics" yeah Bytch I speak it

Yea Fuck wit me.... Hater
:roflmao: internet ebonics

·
Registered
557 Posts
Originally posted by Trunkpopindelta88@Sep 26 2003, 08:29 PM
MECP. Read a book;took the test but I guessed on the questions about resistors, Im really not that good with amplifiers but subwoofers and box building is my forte
hey i need your help..... need a box for 4 audiobahn 12s... and i need it to fit in a oldsmobile cutlass supreme(4-door)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts