LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you think make the badest model low lows ?

i now that ( JV ) Jevries make the badest with hydros but else can hook a piece of art with hydro or with out.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Jul 24 2003, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Jul 24 2003, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--endlesslove2@Jul 24 2003, 12:36 PM
bigpoppa, jevries, madmodeler, are the top 3. i think :dunno:
thanks for the props... and I haven't even really broke out yet... :)

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
why not were your models?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
thanks for the props... and I haven't even really broke out yet
man you build sum realistic lookin shit. if i didnt know any better i woulda thought that 70 mc was real.
check out model iv life's model, pretty bad asssssss
yeah i DEFINITELY gotta give him props that 63 is HOT!

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos+Jul 24 2003, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Jul 24 2003, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 02:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--endlesslove2
@Jul 24 2003, 12:36 PM

K. Diaz
[/b][/quote]
This is the first year that I got my own place with space to paint and my desk set up. I've spent the last 5 years collecting over 200 models (not many duplicates) and working on little things here and there, building a couple up. I'm ready to sit down and concentrate on one model all the way through. I want the 68 Impala I'm working to be the start of some bad ass full on models

K. Diaz

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Jul 24 2003, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Jul 24 2003, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 02:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--endlesslove2
@Jul 24 2003, 12:36 PM

K. Diaz

This is the first year that I got my own place with space to paint and my desk set up. I've spent the last 5 years collecting over 200 models (not many duplicates) and working on little things here and there, building a couple up. I'm ready to sit down and concentrate on one model all the way through. I want the 68 Impala I'm working to be the start of some bad ass full on models

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
i hear you i have many project in the mix but with work/part time school/ my real ride / my lowrider bike then then my girl dont have have much time as i would like, but hope to see some of your creations soon or sneck peck at least. :cheesy:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Jul 24 2003, 03:34 PM
were not talking about hoopers, he is talking about models, so the best model to me is the most detailed and cleanest which model iv life surpass's all my expectation
i could not locate that lil members model were did post? :dunno:

on the hydros JV is untouchable but lets keep this to detail & cleanest models.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Jul 24 2003, 01:34 PM
were not talking about hoopers, he is talking about models, so the best model to me is the most detailed and cleanest which model iv life surpass's all my expectation
AH MAN I GOT MAD LOVE FOR YA FAB5. POPPA'S GOT SOME TIGHT STUFF. JV KICKS ASS ON THE HYDROS FORSURE!! I JUST LOVE THIS HOBBIE AND PUT EVERYTHING I GOT INTO EM. LOVE TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR KEEPING THE HOBBY ALIVE.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Guys let me tell you that I really digg the appreciation I get from you guys, letting you know that without something like this forum with all the people involved it would be a waste of time for me believe me....
What I do over here in Holland, building models that move, is considered pretty weird to say the least altho more and more people, mostly creative people, start to digg the stuff I make and are supportive by helping me out on deals and stuff.
It's cool to see that all that is concerned in building modelcars, hell just for the sake of being creative, is displayed here in this forum...if your are building highly detailed cars or just be a starter or like me building "hydro" models it's all in here...and let me tell I did not even started working on modelcars yet! the best is still to come...;)

Last edited by jevries at Jul 24 2003, 03:20 PM

1 - 20 of 61 Posts