LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PEOPLE SAY MEXICANS INVENTED THE LOWRIDER BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY AMERICAS DID AND SOME SAY THE FRENCH INVETED THE HYDRAULICS. I DONT KNOW! AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK AND IS THERE HARD PROOF OF WHO INVENTED THEM?

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
The Pilgrims!!!!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Oct 11 2007, 12:18 PM~8977868
Who invented hooked on phonics?  :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
you may want to look up Hans Von Gutenburg

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
MEXICANS AND BLACKS DID ........THERES NO NEED OF DISCCUSSION MODS PLZ LOCK THIS TOPIC :0

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 11 2007, 01:42 PM~8978383
Thanks for the info not like these other lowrider wanabees :0.  but I cant find nothing on him.
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
homie thats like asking who invented gangs. theres no real way to tell.

if you were a real lowrider, you would have known that already.

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
Originally posted by shrekinacutty@Oct 11 2007, 02:46 PM~8978431
MEXICANS AND BLACKS DID ........THERES NO  NEED OF DISCCUSSION MODS PLZ LOCK THIS TOPIC :0
X2

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to norcal. There has got to be some way or records that show. someone had to invent hydraulics right! some one definitly had to put those on cars right! Now who came up with that idea. Thanx for all the people that are at least trying to help me out. But there is always an answer to every question.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 11 2007, 02:14 PM~8977842
PEOPLE SAY MEXICANS INVETED THE LOWRIDER BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY AMERICAS DID AND SOME SAY THE FRENCH INVETED THE HYDRAULICS.  I DONT KNOW!  AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT.  WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK AND IS THERE HARD PROOF OF WHO INVENTED THEM?
A better " ? " is why does this subject matter to you ?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 11 2007, 12:14 PM~8977842
PEOPLE SAY MEXICANS INVETED THE LOWRIDER BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY AMERICAS DID AND SOME SAY THE FRENCH INVETED THE HYDRAULICS.  I DONT KNOW!  AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT.  WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK AND IS THERE HARD PROOF OF WHO INVENTED THEM?
it will be interesting to find out if anyone has any correct answers to your questions

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How can put this. Its not a race thing. I just wanted to know the persons name and if he was a white boy or a mexican. I guess its just for my knowledge on lowriding.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 11 2007, 04:04 PM~8978607
How can put this.  Its not a race thing.  I just wanted to know the persons name and if he was a white boy or a mexican.  I guess its just for my knowledge on lowriding.

:uh:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
if your talking about hydro going on cars it was in the 60s and the first car i heard about was a corvette that was lowered and he wanted to lift it just to go to shows and set it back down. and sorry he was a white guy

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright, I guess I contradicted myself. What I meant is that im not racis I just wanted to know. I really dont care about what race I really care about a name.
If whatever race inveted it I will still love lowriding for life. All im trying to do is have an answer for the future.

1 - 20 of 290 Posts