LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
bro this is exactly what im looking for too.

I really would like to know who or what web site I need to get in contact with to have people from overseas look at my ride. I especially want to get the Japanese involved and see what happens.

·
Registered
22,663 Posts
its not that eazy guys your ride gots to be top notch and i mean imaculate them fuckers want pictures of everything i sold my 87 regal back few years and them fools took pictures of everthing i mean everything and every angle you cann imagine i didnt go to no website or nothing they hit me up at a show

·
Registered
464 Posts
the lowriding scene is huge there, why go throu the hassel. my opinion is keep the car in the US, sell it to some one whos gunna take pride in it rather then sell it off to some chink that cant even see over the steering wheel that is willing to pay big bucks :dunno:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Sep 28 2007, 01:02 AM~8886640
THIS DUMMY SAID CHINA :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

X2

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by Wog Boy@Sep 28 2007, 01:18 AM~8886726
the lowriding scene is huge there, why go throu the hassel. my opinion is keep the car in the US, sell it to some one whos gunna take pride in it rather then sell it off to some chink that cant even see over the steering wheel that is willing to pay big bucks  :dunno:
:uh: THE JAPANESE HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS SHIT DOWN HARDER THAN AUSTRALIA FOR THE LONGEST.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Sep 28 2007, 12:02 AM~8886640
THIS DUMMY SAID CHINA :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
464 Posts
" THE JAPANESE HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS SHIT DOWN HARDER THAN AUSTRALIA FOR THE LONGEST."

were getting there :) just my opinion

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
I was just pointing out that thats a pretty negative statement you said about the Japanese when they are known for putting out some of the highest quality lowriders that are being built nowadays right in their own country.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I REMEBER VEGAS 3 YRS AGO.THEY WERE WALKING AROUND W A BRIEFCASE READY TO BUY SHIT. BUT THEY DO LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL.

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
Originally posted by Wog Boy@Sep 28 2007, 12:18 AM~8886726
the lowriding scene is huge there, why go throu the hassel. my opinion is keep the car in the US, sell it to some one whos gunna take pride in it rather then sell it off to some chink that cant even see over the steering wheel that is willing to pay big bucks  :dunno:
:0 :0 :0

·
Registered
625 Posts
Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB@Sep 28 2007, 09:49 AM~8888594
I REMEBER  VEGAS 3 YRS AGO.THEY WERE WALKING AROUND W A BRIEFCASE READY TO BUY SHIT.  BUT THEY DO LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL.
it aint like that no more ? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
They aint really buying like they used to 8 to 10 years ago. they got their own shops and build their own shit these days.

·
18,283 Posts
I've seen them a couple times at the goodguys show in pleasanton and the swap meet in turlock in the car corrals. Seen them buy a project 63 wagon once. :)

·
Registered
22,663 Posts
Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB@Sep 28 2007, 09:49 AM~8888594
I REMEBER  VEGAS 3 YRS AGO.THEY WERE WALKING AROUND W A BRIEFCASE READY TO BUY SHIT.  BUT THEY DO LOOK AT EVERY DETAIL.
ITS A TRIP THATS HOW I SOLD MINES IN A NEW YEARS PICNIC DUDES WERE WALKIN AROUND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW BUT THEY WERE CARRYING A BACK PACK AND A DIGITAL CAMERA AND LAP TOP HOMEBOYS CAME UP TO ME I GUESS THEY WERE BROKERS OR SOME SHIT LITTLE FUCKERS ASKED ME IF THEY CAN TAKE PICTURES OF MY RIDE SURE ENOUGH THEY WERE FLICKIN AWAY EVERYTHING DUDE WUS ON HIS BACK TAKIN PICTURES UNDER THE CAR I MEAN EVERYTHING HE THEN DOWNLOADS THEM TO HIS LAP TOP AND 15 MINUTES LATTER IS TALKIN WITH ME AND GIVES ME A OFFER THAT NEARLY MADE ME FALL ON MY ASS FOR A 87 REGAL I SAID LET ME GET SOME ONE TO BRING ME THE PINKSLIP CAME HOME WITH A POCKET FULL OF $$$$$ AND HAPPY THE FOLLOWING YEAR I SEEN THE RIDE IN THE JAPAN LRM :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts