LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was brought to my attention by a friend of mine that a lot of people dont like air bags. I would like to know Why every body be hatting on the bags. Could it be that most of the people cant hang or is their some other reason? Some one Please answer the question. :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 06:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 06:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chefuckedu@Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM
Could it be that most of the people cant hang
Cant hang with what? :dunno:

wrong forum pendejo :biggrin:
yeah it is :ugh:[/b][/quote]
I can hang with that :biggrin:

and besides...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I personally prefer hydraulics... BUT!!! depends on the car... on the 65 ford falcon i'm restoring for my dad i'm going to put airbags bc I want more of a hotrod look...

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Oct 12 2003, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Oct 12 2003, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 12 2003, 06:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Chefuckedu
@Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM

yeah it is :ugh:
I can hang with that :biggrin:

and besides...

[/b][/quote]
:0 :0

·
Registered
444 Posts
im baggin my 67 galaxie... im goin for kinda the hot rod/lowrider look though. to me, bags and hydros do the same thing... get your car up and down, and if its got switches, i like it!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chefuckedu@Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM

I already Handled your ass in private So Hope you correct you little fuck up before I really start geting creative with my dizzes on here.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chefuckedu@Oct 12 2003, 02:17 PM

YEAH TATS a NICE PIECE OF SHIT HOWS ABOUT NEXT TIME YOU GET CREATIVE and hide them fucking bricks you call Batteries.Next Time
Maybe you can Haller at little snake with no flame(Wicked Dragon 69) and he can show you how to do some thing proffecionally.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by scla90044@Oct 16 2003, 05:46 PM
:uh:
Nigga not you too I would have toght that atr least you were on my side after all you wee the one that told me to come on here puting it down and thats what im doing :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by Chefuckedu+Oct 16 2003, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chefuckedu @ Oct 16 2003, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scla90044@Oct 16 2003, 05:46 PM
:uh:
Nigga not you too I would have toght that atr least you were on my side after all you wee the one that told me to come on here puting it down and thats what im doing :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
wtf, do i know you? :twak:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Chefuckedu@Oct 16 2003, 04:46 PM
I already Handled your ass in private So Hope you correct you little fuck up before I really start geting creative with my dizzes on here.
:biggrin:
ohh yeah, im scared of your pussiness and threats.........

Chefuckedu

Group: Members
Joined: Oct 2003 It seams to me that you must love your pump set up but them again I like pumps too. Seeing that your trying to be funny ill I can say is go fuck your pumps(If the car even belongs to you). Its nothing personal but next time you decide to call some one something you best believe you beter know what you talking about. DO NOT THINK THAT BECAUSE I AM NEW I WILL PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT. Nigga never take my cindness for weekness. After it all said and done Still I rise(with mother fucking bags)

"Bags are for Fags" Nha the fags are the ones that cant handle them.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts