LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed several convertable tops with impala logos "raised" on them. who makes these and how?
V-Maxx's wife's green tre in this months lowrider mag (centerfold) has the logo on the inside of her top. WHO DOES THIS!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
looking for someone also...

·
Registered
644 Posts
they might be customs? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by phx rider@Aug 16 2006, 02:46 AM~5978022
really  :uh:  :uh: ........
no shit sherlock
:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They put the logo on the middle of the top so you can see it when the top is halfway back. I dont got a pic but Look at the lowrider mag with v maxx wife green convert. tre on the cover. Go to the centerfold article. She even has it (on the inside though) and on her backseats! I know there was also a light blue 4 with a light blue top with the impala logo on it too a year or so ago.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That is a custom piece that is made. You can find a reputable upholstry shop and they can do it. They use 1/4 -1/2 foam and a VERY HIGH QUALITY adhesive (glue) b/c of the heat from the sun. An upholstry guy once told me that the greener the glue the better. :cool:

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by RAGTOPROY@Aug 16 2006, 09:34 AM~5978718
They put the logo on the middle of the top so you can see it when the top is halfway back. I dont got a pic but Look at the lowrider mag with v maxx wife green convert. tre on the cover. Go to the centerfold article. She even has it (on the inside though) and on her backseats! I know there was also a light blue 4 with a light blue top with the impala logo on it too a year or so ago.
i stopped buying lrm a long time ago, to many fucking adds :angry:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by jbfletch77@Aug 16 2006, 08:20 AM~5978897
That is a custom piece that is made.  You can find a reputable upholstry shop and they can do it.  They use 1/4 -1/2 foam and a VERY HIGH QUALITY adhesive (glue) b/c of the heat from the sun.  An upholstry guy once told me that the greener the glue the better.  :cool:
the greener the bud the fresher it is..

·
Registered
7,717 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631@Aug 16 2006, 12:19 PM~5980468

i had a look thru one and i was in a daze at big rims

all ic ould remember was just big rims, rims rims rims

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by impala_631@Aug 16 2006, 01:19 PM~5980468
True indeed! I just look at them in Walgreens :biggrin: . Waaaaay too many wheel ads! (for donks and trucks-not even lowrider wheels!)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anybody here make those tops?

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by RAGTOPROY@Aug 22 2006, 05:57 PM~6017938
Anybody here make those tops?
whats up roy, think they would have a better clue in custom interior section

1 - 15 of 15 Posts