LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
i got a question about the hoppin hydros bed spinner kit. does it come with everthing you need besides the battery? also, do you need a soldering gun to make any kind of hoppers? holla back

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am not sure if the bed spinner kits have everything you need..But I am pretty sure that you will need a soldering gun when you are making the hopper/dancers...unless you buy the HH pre made chassis..If you use that than you shouldn't need a soldering gun..

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yes the lifter spin kit come with everything plus i think an extra daddy jakson and exrta baby jackson, all u nee it the batt and the truck, prolly some super glue. you dont NEED a soldering iron, it would be a good idea but i useually just twist wiser togother and put tape around em. it works good

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
besides styrene, whats the best thing to use for the chasis? what can i use to extend the chasis so i can make the front end of the hydros?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Oct 24 2003, 04:51 PM
besides styrene, whats the best thing to use for the chasis? what can i use to extend the chasis so i can make the front end of the hydros?
Check the post out , pictures of hydro`s

Perry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts