SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by red chev@Jan 27 2010, 11:31 AM~16428216
Luxor... :happysad:
Showtime!!?!? :cheesy:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I see BMH alot in here, but the question needs to be asked, WHAT makes it a BETTER pump?

And dont just say Look at the inches on the car either, setup can play a big role in the cars ability to hop to the sky.
And the reason I ask is because I am having a hard time making a decision on what piston pump to buy.

Cheers !

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
its true... everyone is quick to jump on black magics dick, but really, how many people have tried a piston pump from each company and really compared them... and thats not to say that blackmagic pumps aren't good pumps, i know they're GREAT and very well could be the BEST but still its not fair to say they're the best unless you've tried all of them...

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Jan 27 2010, 11:02 AM~16429086
its true... everyone is quick to jump on black magics dick, but really, how many people have tried a piston pump from each company and really compared them... and thats not to say that blackmagic pumps aren't good pumps, i know they're GREAT and very well could be the BEST but still its not fair to say they're the best unless you've tried all of them...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drama: :drama: :drama:

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Jan 27 2010, 12:02 PM~16429086
Ron was the one who inovated the piston pump.. so it is what it is.. & for your statement "everyone is quick to jump on BMH dick''.. were not the say'n we're number 1 ... it's our customer's ,cause we kno our product & we stand behind our product 100%.. we get the customer what they want.. 100% saticfaction in a product that we produce.. Not just our sponsored cars,but the customers.Like Jess sayz "customer proven" ;)

BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS.. 1-866-MAGIC-33..

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Hey man you know you gotta be careful with the usage of words like innovate,originate, invent, etc you know how people get all confused.

BMH has made improvments to there pistons through design and real world testing, I think they have it down a little better than the guy who just stocks the parts he has available to him.

·
★CCE Queen★ Team CCE :]
1,484 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Jan 27 2010, 02:02 PM~16429086

:thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
ive ran the showtime piston pump before..i believe it was called the intimidater pump....the piston was a bitch to get inside the tank..so the tank needed to be honed more..

i currently run a blackmagic gen 2 piston...the piston itself has been milled out in the middle on the gas side...this not only lightens up the weight of the piston but gives u more room on the gas side...the tank is honed out really nice (NO HOMO) the piston slides inside the thank with ease..u cant even hear the piston slide back when u reset the tank...

now with that said...you can have the most expensive top dollar piston thats the most effeicent..but if ur car isnt build properly..that piston dont mean shit...

and quite frankly some companies charge more money a pump

·
Registered
110 Posts
Again....NOBODY has FULLY answered what makes it the "best" pump, again all I am seeing is just some name dropping and throwing shop phone numbers out there, which proves nothing.

I like the real world testing premise and the fact there was actually a mention of a competitors poor fiting unit that didnt quite work which is good, but where is the proof? If I were on my other forum comparing race car parts (turbos/cams etc) the shop in question would step up and have a couple or few different manufacturers and do side by side comparisons to PROVE they had the better product, which would truely build credibility on the shops behalf.

I love the vids with people showing their BMH setups doing their thing but again with so many factors (weighting down being one) there is so much more to the saying "we have the pest part" because you have effectivly proven nothing.

No hating here just would like to get all my info before I decide on what pumps to buy.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Originally posted by THE REAL BIG M@Jan 27 2010, 01:18 PM~16429656
Ron was the one who inovated the piston pump.. so it is what it is.. & for your statement "everyone is quick to jump on BMH dick''.. were not the say'n we're number 1 ... it's our customer's ,cause we kno our product & we stand behind our product 100%.. we get the customer what they want.. 100% saticfaction in a product that we produce.. Not just our sponsored cars,but the customers.Like Jess sayz "customer proven" ;)

BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS.. 1-866-MAGIC-33..
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts