LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get a whammy tank with a WELDED port?
chrome..........i cant find one, pro hopper, american, and showtime seem to have the punch and tap tank.

looking for that and a monster plug with no name on it.

thanks,
mike

------- :angry: :angry: :angry: ------
also i was gonna run a clear whammy, but the all chrome kit from pro hopper , there blocks dont have an air stem valve to release pressure!!!! wont that crack the clear whammy? :uh:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by HydroStangGT@Nov 17 2003, 12:08 PM
i never had any problems with my clear wammy
id really like to go with all chrome...looks better to me

do you have a pressure release for the air on that whammy tank you have? or does it piss out the port?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Nov 17 2003, 02:29 PM
where can i get a whammy tank with a WELDED port?
chrome..........i cant find one, pro hopper, american, and showtime seem to have the punch and tap tank.

looking for that and a monster plug with no name on it.

thanks,
mike

------- :angry:  :angry:  :angry: ------
also i was gonna run a clear whammy, but the all chrome kit from pro hopper , there blocks dont have an air stem valve to release pressure!!!! wont that crack the clear whammy? :uh:
chrome go with BLVD, it has the huge welded port in it--very nice.

I used a reds clear whammy for 2 years with no problems. No discoloration or anything ;) I have always used whammies, chrome whammy for 3years, clear for 2yrs ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Nov 17 2003, 09:12 PM

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
1/8" thick steel, and one big ass welded filler port. Call Innovations and get you Boulevard wammy tank today.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Nov 17 2003, 06:24 PM
1/8" thick steel, and one big ass welded filler port. Call Innovations and get you Boulevard wammy tank today.

HOLLY SHIT :biggrin:
pm me with the price of that with plug!
info on how you take payments (if your the one selling it )
if not let me know where i go to get that!

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life+Nov 17 2003, 09:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juggalo4life @ Nov 17 2003, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Nov 17 2003, 06:24 PM

HOLLY SHIT :biggrin:
pm me with the price of that with plug!
info on how you take payments (if your the one selling it )
if not let me know where i go to get that![/b][/quote]
$300.00

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$300 for a tank is a little outta my $$$ situation. i found 1 at hoppos for a little over a $100 so ill probly do that. just doesnt come with that bad ass monster plug

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Nov 18 2003, 12:27 AM
$300 for a tank is a little outta my $$$ situation. i found 1 at hoppos for a little over a $100 so ill probly do that. just doesnt come with that bad ass monster plug
make sure it isn't 2 tanks welded together in the middle and then chromed ;)

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
we ve got a few whammys laying around the shop if you still want one let me know by phone since i dont make it here to much anymore :cool:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Nov 18 2003, 12:27 AM
IT IS ALOT OF MONEY, BUT THESE THINGS ARE REALLY THICK STEEL TUBING, THE INSIDE IS MACHINED AND SMOOTH.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by B O L O@Nov 18 2003, 01:50 AM
we ve got a few whammys laying around the shop if you still want one let me know by phone since i dont make it here to much anymore :cool:
will do when ready to buy, still waiting on pro hopper to send the rest of my plumbing

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
cool ill be here and the price is far from the $300 BLVD one

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Nov 17 2003, 07:24 PM

......................."Why dont you tell them what else they can win, Rod!"........................

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350+Nov 18 2003, 11:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DownLow350 @ Nov 18 2003, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Nov 17 2003, 07:24 PM

......................."Why dont you tell them what else they can win, Rod!"........................[/b][/quote]
Rod died foolio.

The Price Is Right wont be the same. :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Nov 18 2003, 10:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Nov 18 2003, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 11:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Nov 17 2003, 07:24 PM

......................."Why dont you tell them what else they can win, Rod!"........................
Rod died foolio.

The Price Is Right wont be the same. :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]
:0 :( I know man, Just settle down, and take a joke. ;) :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by DownLow350+Nov 19 2003, 12:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DownLow350 @ Nov 19 2003, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 11:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Nov 17 2003, 07:24 PM

Rod died foolio.

The Price Is Right wont be the same. :angry: :angry:
:0 :( I know man, Just settle down, and take a joke. ;) :uh: :uh: :uh:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Im settled. :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :uh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts