LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...i just been cruising ebay all night..that kid got me looking in ebay again...after him posting up that limo question..got me on the prowl for model kits...bored..couldnt go out because nothing to do when it rains..and got to work early

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats about the same price i would pay at my local hobby town..lol they like to rape us here

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 30 2003, 09:07 PM
i know man, was just giving you a hard time ;) lol

i just dont see the sense in ordering kits online that you can just walk in the store and buy on a daily bassis, but alot of people do for whatever reason :ugh: lol
Gotta buy in bulk....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=2585

try "model lot"

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Aug 30 2003, 09:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Aug 30 2003, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 30 2003, 09:07 PM
i know man, was just giving you a hard time ;) lol

i just dont see the sense in ordering kits online that you can just walk in the store and buy on a daily bassis, but alot of people do for whatever reason :ugh: lol
Gotta buy in bulk....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=2585

try "model lot"

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
hey, if you run across any with anything that i would like PM me with it ok :biggrin:

i gotta go play some PS2 or NES right now before i end up cutting the hell out of 2 perfectly good bodies i have sitting here. :0

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Oh, now look who wants their hand held and told what and where to go...just playin, I just felt like adding my 2 cent in support of ebay. I try to stay off it since I don't have the money for it right now. You gotta look at each one though, the titles are general, but I've seen old kits go for cheap because they don't show up in the search.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by shorty 2low+Aug 30 2003, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shorty 2low @ Aug 30 2003, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 31 2003, 12:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--shorty 2low
@Aug 30 2003, 09:40 PM
i got mine for 20 bucks

lol..... i actually lost money on that deal to be honest with you :(
i dont know wtf is up with shipping lately, it's differant everytime i go in there anymore :mad:
sorry about that man :([/b][/quote]
its cool man, just remember who takes care of you's around here ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts