LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Chevrolet OG 1969-70 Impala or Caprice skirts with moldings.They are in good shape with minor rust.They are complete with rubber gasket and handles.These are getting harder and header to find and they aren't even re-popped .So don't sleep on these.Price is $400.00 dollars + shipping.If interested let me know.Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yup one of the hardest skirts to find these days, found a nice set for my car 4 years ago and sitting on them Good Luck bro somebody will need those.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup one of the hardest skirts to find these days, found a nice set for my car 4 years ago and sitting on them Good Luck bro somebody will need those.
Whats up Mr Andrew.Yea your rite.Until they re-pop them,they are going to be a hard ticket to come by.I must be a glutton for punishment because my next 2 projects are a 1967 & 1969 Impala and they hardly ever Re-pop anything for those two years.Oh well,what are you gonna do.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Yep hard to find. Took me like three long weeks to get

Mines for my 69 got em for 200 with Crohm trim

Just gotta look. And look. Haha good luck on sale

Like Andrew said some one will buy these

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep hard to find. Took me like three long weeks to get

Mines for my 69 got em for 200 with Crohm trim

Just gotta look. And look. Haha good luck on sale

Like Andrew said some one will buy these
Damn aphustle you came up if you found a set with the chrome trim for 200.00,there is a pair on ebay for 475.00 and they don't even come the chrome trim.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You came up aphustle if you found a pair for 200.00 and all it took was 3 weeks.There is a pair selling on ebay for 475.00 and they don't even come with the chrome moldings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of Chevrolet OG 1969-70 Impala or Caprice skirts with moldings.They are in good shape with minor rust.They are complete with rubber gasket and handles.These are getting harder and header to find and they aren't even re-popped .So don't sleep on these.Price is $400.00 dollars + shipping.If interested let me know.Thanks for looking.
Hello...my name is Rick....I am very interested in the items you have for sale...pls contact me ASAP at..562-688-7506....I am in Norwalk, California.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts