LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 13's rev 100 spoke but live in the T.DOT (go raptors go). anyone selling (must be brand new) how much and how much to the great white north
Love peace and hair grease
Alex

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Originally posted by furyinT.O@Nov 25 2003, 02:54 PM
Looking for a set of 13's rev 100 spoke but live in the T.DOT (go raptors go). anyone selling (must be brand new) how much and how much to the great white north
Alex
TALK TO DAVE AT 'WHEELS DIRECT' 1-888-824-8882, HE'LL HOOK YOU UP

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
fuck man call homeboyz up...

dude he can ship to canada and get you them cheaper and better quality than anyone...

i got a set of 14/7s off him only took 5 days to arrive once he got the money order...

plus u wont be rolling em till next summer...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 4 da info. Its nice to see Canada is well represented on this forum

Love and peace

how do you get your picture next to your name, wana put my fury on there, not a collector by rare and fresh anyway

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
you gotta first make it small i use photo shop to reduce its size..then go into your control panel and click on edit avitar settings

there you will be able to upload your pic...

make sure you tell the program what size you image is up to 90 x 90 pixels

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Nov 25 2003, 03:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Nov 25 2003, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--furyinT.O@Nov 25 2003, 02:54 PM
Looking for a set of 13's rev 100 spoke but live in the T.DOT (go raptors go).  anyone selling (must be brand new) how much and how much to the great white north
Alex
TALK TO DAVE AT 'WHEELS DIRECT' 1-888-824-8882, HE'LL HOOK YOU UP[/b][/quote]
wheels direct if you wanna get ripped the fuck off :angry:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
well i got a set i only used for3 months il sell you for $700 im an hour south of toronto

Last edited by lowcaddy87 at Nov 27 2003, 04:54 AM

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had two sets shipped to Vancity that I bought off of ebay. Both were good, all though I sold the FWD (front wheel drive) wires that I bought for my wifes car b/c they got damaged to easy. I bought a new set from a local shop, but they still damaged easy. Basically...it wasn't really an ebay problem, FWD wires are just naturally weaker wheels. Regardless, if you go with ebay, I wouldn't risk buying anything other than chrome 13s and 14s. I wouldn't trust online gold or colors...you never know about the quality of the gold......and w/ colors.....if it don't match, it could be a bit of a bitch to ship back. The same is true for dubs or whatever you need. B/C 13's and 14's are so cheap, its not a big gamble shopping online. I have heard good things about Homeboyz.....might be worth the shot. Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lowcaddy, wheels look good why are you selling?
$7 bills sound fair does that include rubber?

wanna trade for 14 x7 rev 100 spoke, there too big for my car gotta get 13's, let me know

Alex

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
im selling them because i need money and i want to get a set of gold and powdercoated wheels next summer so sorry i wouldnt really want to trade, and you would need new tires, 2 are worn from not having a arms extended and the other 2 some asshole slashed :angry:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya I saw your guys web site, some very fucken sweet rides I would mabey like to join your club oneday when the Fury is done. (if I can that is)

Im in Scarborough, I need a set of 13's 100 spoke rev. how much do they go for.

Thanks
Alex. R

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
thanks homies ive sold close to 40 sets in canada this year!! only one bad wheel.....which i took care of.....if i was you id try homeboyz too!!! 1-909-5388246 keith

1 - 19 of 19 Posts