LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The ride should be better than stock, or at worst, as good as stock.

The air springs that replace the coil springs are effectively a bag into which compressed air is pumped to inflate them. The air is let in from an air tank, pressureized by a compressor. The air into and out of the air springs is controlled by solenoid valves.

:)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by M-827@Dec 13 2003, 07:25 PM

The air springs that replace the coil springs are effectively a bag into which compressed air is pumped to inflate them. The air is let in from an air tank, pressureized by a compressor. The air into and out of the air springs is controlled by solenoid valves.

so how fast will they be do you think i should look into getting some

·
Registered
86 Posts
ya i think its good to have cars with bag and then others cars with juice you can compare the two and see which is the best........

Ya if ur looking for speed here look into 1/2 ups valves and 3/8 downs.

if you can install wire juice you can install bags

but i hope u can just sit their and listen to the compressor fill ur tanks and when u dump it makes a freakin pssssssttttt sound, sounds cool to me lol

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 13 2003, 10:23 PM
ya i think its good to have cars with bag and then others cars with juice you can compare the two and see which is the best........

Ya if ur looking for speed here look into 1/2 ups valves and 3/8 downs.

if you can install wire juice you can install bags

but i hope u can just sit their and listen to the compressor fill ur tanks and when u dump it makes a freakin pssssssttttt sound, sounds cool to me lol
....words Cannot explain you stupidity, you are an ignorant fool and my god have Marcie on your sol for being such a poor example for the human race.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
It would be best for all if you would just refrain for coming into this forum, you obviously are a moron and are ignorant to any and every aspect of air suspension.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Dec 14 2003, 10:58 AM
It would be best for all if you would just refrain for coming into this forum, you obviously are a moron and are ignorant to any and every aspect of air suspension.
and wire juice :dunno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
86 Posts
what i know more then u, post what u have

awwwww nothing ya uh huh so shhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by 78&64dropped+Dec 13 2003, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (78&64dropped @ Dec 13 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--M-827@Dec 13 2003, 07:25 PM

The air springs that replace the coil springs are effectively a bag into which compressed air is pumped to inflate them.  The air is let in from an air tank, pressureized by a compressor.  The air into and out of the air springs is controlled by solenoid valves.

so how fast will they be do you think i should look into getting some[/b][/quote]
whats the weight of the car?
any how, air can be very fast. i belive it would be best to us 1/2 parker type gold valves for both fill and dump. i say this because you can always slow it down with reducers if it proves to be to fast. there isnt really a worry about the "psssst" noise because there are air mufflers and for the compressor there are some ways to get around this...get a york. how every not every one can fit one on there ride.

so i say go for it ,bag it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Dec 14 2003, 10:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Dec 14 2003, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -78&[email protected] 13 2003, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--M-827
@Dec 13 2003, 07:25 PM

The air springs that replace the coil springs are effectively a bag into which compressed air is pumped to inflate them.  The air is let in from an air tank, pressureized by a compressor.  The air into and out of the air springs is controlled by solenoid valves.

any how, air can be very fast. i belive it would be best to us 1/2 parker type gold valves for both fill and dump. i say this because you can always slow it down with reducers if it proves to be to fast. there isnt really a worry about the "psssst" noise because there are air mufflers and for the compressor there are some ways to get around this...get a york. how every not every one can fit one on there ride.

so i say go for it ,bag it.[/b][/quote]
damn these sound like the same WORDS bigdan used in his post....

Hey you lil fucking fag jus by going back to a few post doesn't mean u know all about air, cuz ya don't. all u did was went back to a few old post read and said got it i understand how to install bags not bitch doesn't work like that.......

I suggest u shut up u fucking newbie i been on this site since July 2002 so i know way more then u little fucktard.........

Bigdan whats up with the name calling?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004+Dec 14 2003, 10:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydros2004 @ Dec 14 2003, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by -78&[email protected] 13 2003, 10:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--M-827
@Dec 13 2003, 07:25 PM

damn these sound like the same WORDS bigdan used in his post....

Hey you lil fucking fag jus by going back to a few post doesn't mean u know all about air, cuz ya don't. all u did was went back to a few old post read and said got it i understand how to install bags not bitch doesn't work like that.......

I suggest u shut up u fucking newbie i been on this site since July 2002 so i know way more then u little fucktard.........

Bigdan whats up with the name calling?[/b][/quote]
ummm i am shorty 2low..... i changed my name to my real name. newbe i am not

·
Registered
86 Posts
I COULD CARE LESS WHO DA FUCK U ARE!!!!

I'M ENDING THIS CONVERSATION TO BE FIGHTING WITH THESE LITTLE FREAKN IMMATURE ADULTS

SHORTY 2 LOW U EVEN MADE URSELF LOOK STUPIDER I SAW UR POST ABOUT HOW TO INSTALL A YORK, HOW TO WIRE THE DUMPS AND ALL THAT UR JUST A BIG REJECT!!!!

I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO ARGUE WITH SOME IMMATURE, UNGREATFUL ADULT THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEM SELF.......

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 14 2003, 10:21 AM
I COULD CARE LESS WHO DA FUCK U ARE!!!!

I'M ENDING THIS CONVERSATION TO BE FIGHTING WITH THESE LITTLE FREAKN IMMATURE ADULTS

SHORTY 2 LOW U EVEN MADE URSELF LOOK STUPIDER I SAW UR POST ABOUT HOW TO INSTALL A YORK, HOW TO WIRE THE DUMPS AND ALL THAT UR JUST A BIG REJECT!!!!

I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO ARGUE WITH SOME IMMATURE, UNGREATFUL ADULT THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEM SELF.......
i dont remember any dumps...hum. but right now i am fabing brackers out of sheet steel for my york...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Dec 14 2003, 10:08 AM

I agree with Mark. Stick with 1/2" valves for up and down. There are quite a few makes available. SMC have a good name, but ask around for some more opinions.

You can use restrictors to slow the drop time if you need to, and have silencers combined with restrictors to deal with the noise.

:cheesy:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts