LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy, AFTER LOOKING AT THE MOVIE -FRIDAY- I SAW THAT LITTLE ICE CREAM TRUCK AND I KNEW I HAD TO GET THAT IF IT WAS A MODEL CAR!!!!!!!! SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA HOW TO GET IT,,,,, TELL ME EITHER BY PM, EMAIL([email protected]) OR ADD A REPLY TO THIS TOPIC

THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR,,,OR SOMETHING AROUND THIS SHAPE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ALL I NEED TO DO IS PUT SOME RIMS ON,AND GET THE PAINT JOB LIKE THE ONE ON THE MOVIE FRIDAY,AND SOME CUSTOM STUFF AND IT WILL LOOK GOOD

OR HERES SOME OTHER PICS OF SOMEONES ICE CREAM TRUCK THAT I PULLED OFF THE INTERNET

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
tamaya made a box truck kit , but ive only seen a pic once of it , im not sure how close the shape is though......

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
You need to find this kit ! So far its the closet to this body style !

I picked this up from SIDETOSIDE in a trade ! I was asked about it from 2 other members ! They want build it also ! So i think this kit will be hot item !

Try hitting up HLJ ! If you can't find it on ebay !

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
YEAH THAT ONE.....

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by sponserdsk8ter@Nov 13 2007, 06:02 PM~9220521
it might have to work
It will look real close ! The picks i showed dont have the front engine cover on it ! It will be almost died on for the picks you posted !

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
fuck you fat boy , were closed...

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Nov 13 2007, 05:58 PM~9220475
You  need  to  find  this  kit !  So  far  its the  closet  to  this  body  style !

I picked  this  up  from  SIDETOSIDE  in a  trade  !  I  was  asked  about  it  from  2  other members    !  They  want  build  it  also    !  So  i  think this kit  will  be  hot  item  !
Try    hitting  up  HLJ  !  If  you  can't  find  it on  ebay !
keep checkin ebay there was one on there like 2 weeks ago ...search for delivary truck model or delivery truck model

1 - 13 of 13 Posts