LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hay howsit going, My names Deana I'm 18 year old chick, I need someones advice on buying a 64' Impala convertible i wanna try find 1 thats already restored and the rest but I live in New Zealand and I cant find 1 what do you think I should do Please help me if you can."

her email addy is [email protected], if anyone can help her out.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Im from New Zealand. If shes only 18 i doubt she could afford a restored 64 conv. but who knows.. maybe i should add her to msn :0 :biggrin:

Just wondering, did you reply? If so, what'd you say? How'd she get your email adress?

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
just spoke to her she from my hometown WHANGAREI REPRESENT YALL she seems pretty keen to get one so hopefully i can point her in the right direction maybe you could hook her up with the old skool rydz car club in NZ aye low1

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Originally posted by daLOWLOW@Sep 9 2005, 06:13 PM~3780574
just spoke to her she from my hometown WHANGAREI REPRESENT YALL she seems pretty keen to get one so hopefully i can point her in the right direction maybe you could hook her up with the old skool rydz car club in NZ aye low1
I could try :biggrin: Would be awesome to see another 64 conv. in New Zealand, i only know of 7, 3 of them in Old Skool Rydz CC :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by low1@Sep 9 2005, 12:25 AM~3780373
Im from New Zealand. If shes only 18 i doubt she could afford a restored 64 conv. but who knows.. maybe i should add her to msn  :0  :biggrin:

Just wondering, did you reply? If so, what'd you say? How'd she get your email adress?
No I didnt reply.

She emailed me through my website

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Ed@Sep 8 2005, 09:30 PM~3780409
i think the cat is from new zealand
:wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 9 2005, 02:40 PM~3779546
"Hay howsit going, My names Deana I'm 18 year old chick, I need someones advice on buying a 64' Impala convertible i wanna try find 1 thats already restored and the rest but I live in New Zealand and I cant find 1 what do you think I should do Please help me if you can."
her email addy is [email protected], if anyone can help her out.
hi deana im from Wellington NZ
depends on where you live you might wanna be wairy about the road restrictions
depending on were you live.american cars are Veeery expensive if you stay in Aulks you might wanna talk to the old skool ryders they could help you
i was gunna buy lowrider but i looked at the price.if your building your own car
then take things into account like certification Wof&reg.
dont get me wrong im not trying to scare you out ov it but i used to work with car importers and Vtnz workers i just aske them what i would need to do
tell you it wasnt pretty.just try those few things and see where you are from there
i can invite you to my msn as im in brisbine now and find out what suburb/city you stay. i have every contact from panel and paint 2 import aswell as cheap wofs (shhhh hehe) i will try my all to help :cool:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 8 2005, 09:40 PM~3779546
"Hay howsit going, My names hi deana im from Wellington NZ
depends on where you live you might wanna be wairy about the road restrictions
depending on were you live.american cars are Veeery expensive if you  stay in Aulks you might wanna talk to the old skool ryders they could help you
i was gunna buy lowrider but i looked at the price.if your building your own car
then take things into account like certification Wof&reg.
dont get me wrong im not trying to scare you out ov it but i used to work with car importers and Vtnz workers i just aske them what i would need to do
tell you it wasnt pretty.just try those few things and see where you are from there
i can invite you to my msn as im in brisbine now and find out what suburb/city you stay. i have every contact from panel and paint 2 import aswell as cheap wofs (shhhh hehe) i will try my all to help :cool:

:scrutinize:

·
Registered
14 Posts
you mwouldnt understand Mr caddy its a kiwi thing
certan Restrictions in Atearoa that is ripping us kiwis off
you gotta live there to understand i hope that clears your confusion m8 :uh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
ok sorry bowt the name
honest mistake
i said what i wanted and i dont wanna statr any hatting
soo im gonna leave it as this
if she gets back then ok if she dont thats fine 2
i got a missus and i just wanna help peeps asmuch as i can
lowridier magazine has helped me and i just wanna give something back

You wanna h8 on me then whatever i dont care!!!

Atearoa NewZealand Rep!

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by LowXcFalcon@Mar 31 2009, 10:51 PM~13449030
you mwouldnt understand Mr caddy its a kiwi thing
certan Restrictions in Atearoa that is ripping us kiwis off
you gotta live there to understand i hope that clears your confusion m8 :uh:
Not hating. I was making an observation that both messages came from someone named Deana. Is that a popular "Kiwi" name? :uh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts