LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up if your push 50+ in a cad.. Hope'n there r some single pumpers out there.. Look'n for inspiration on my build.. I got a couple guys out here tell me they are get'n "big inches" and then... "well my shit ain't hit'n today".. I'm get'n bumb'd out.. Maybe it's not ment to be lol.. So let me know what you know my friends:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's alot of car to put in the air especially as a single pump.
VERY true my friend.. Just was wonder'n if it was do-able and if there were people out there do'n it!:biggrin::biggrin:
If was hope'n u might b one of the guys outhopu.. U alway build'n on the next level:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
over it
6,640 Posts
VERY true my friend.. Just was wonder'n if it was do-able and if there were people out there do'n it!:biggrin::biggrin:
If was hope'n u might b one of the guys outhopu.. U alway build'n on the next level:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Well despite my user name I'm not the go to guy for how to hit big inches. My welding and fab knowledge far outweigh my hopping knowledge.:(

Thanks for the props though.

·
SWITCH MAN
4,352 Posts
It can be done on one pump 8 batteries...i dnt know how too post pic's no more

·
FUCK YOU
2,006 Posts
I was gettin bout 45" in my 84 coupe 12batts to the nose non piston single pump.....you can find it on you tube under las vegas hop Saturday nights....or distinguished c.c......its the orange cadi servin a 97 town car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts