Attachments

·
Registered
3,379 Posts

Attachments

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
True enough. 6 foot bunny hops are nothing to scoff at. However, when the vehicle can't make it to the hop under it's own power, and you remove 800+ pounds from the total weight, I'm a little less impressed. Sorry. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's a picture from the first time we took our hopper out. It's a complete driver, fully registered and street legal that has the ENTIRE SETUP IN THE BED, nothing outside the truck. Hit deep into the 70 mark, and the front bumper stopped it from going higher.

<a href=\'http://www.thegamesover.com/laylow/part3.wmv\' target=\'_blank\'>Watch the entire clip here.</a>

www.kpcomponents.com

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In my eyes I see game over with the highest booty.
But that cutlas still takes the cake. Its got it all in a real dance.
What other air-hoppers are there?
gOOD JOB GUYS!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah there cutty goes good. Now that we know how the truck will react, we're going to pancake it a few times and then see how it dances. We've already done a 3 1/2" foot pancake at low pressure, so 4 foot isn't out of the question.
There's nothing better then catching some air, on air. Thanks

SIC

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 2 2005, 10:00 AM~3526195
True enough.  6 foot bunny hops are nothing to scoff at.  However, when the vehicle can't make it to the hop under it's own power, and you remove 800+ pounds from the total weight, I'm a little less impressed.  Sorry. ;)
thats what im saying. the guy has the resources, just throw in the v6 and tranny or even wire up an electric motor as was done with the Black Widow (i believe it was) and drive that thing to the pit. you will get A LOT more respect after that. (especially if its a regular motor).

·
Registered
886 Posts
HMMMMMMMM is that my good buddy... what did you do add some w4do to that rusty swith hand..... looks like you knocked the rust off with athority... welcome back from retirement.... and it is obvious...... that...... the .......... GAME.......... isnt over.......

can you say flip!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Originally posted by gotair19@Aug 24 2005, 02:34 PM~3684034
are all of just straght bagged?

or is there a hopping spring under the bags?
Str8 bag for me. No springs or torsion bars or hiddin spring pockets. Just pure independant action.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts