LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some custom parts ,heres some 20" bent springer fork supports

thursday or friday (depending when I finish blending them) I'll post a set of custom forks, pedals, sissy bar and steering wheel. Oh to let you know the other parts are not just made from twisted metal. MY PARTS ARE SOLD IN RAW FORM BUT I CAN GET THEM CHROMED FOR YOU THE PRICE THEY CHARGE WILL JUST BE ADDED

I'm asking 50 for the set of support bars you pay shipping my pricing is also flexible.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
i wish dawg right now i got about $1.75 shit im fukin poor. and nice ass job thems tight dam i wish i had the cash.........

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Im very interested...... :biggrin:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll post the steering wheel thursday afternoon. I think you all will like this. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by Bigtyme@Aug 24 2005, 08:32 PM~3686208
I'll post the steering wheel thursday afternoon. I think you all will like this.  :biggrin:
SHOTGUN!!!!! the steering wheel is mine!!! aint none of you gonna take it from me ahhhhaaahhahhhahaaaa. post a pic now!!! how much????what does it look like????

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 24 2005, 08:36 PM~3686242
so if i asked you to do a custom part .. you would do it how i wanted???
Yes sir

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's the steering wheel asking 70 plus you pay shipping, my pricing is also NOT written in stone so hit me up if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
started to rain so I wont be able to finish blending the other parts right now.
If it lets up I'll finish the forks, sissy bar and pedals later ,if not then friday.

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
I might be interested in doing biz with you soon just so you know :cool:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rain stopped :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
if my cousins welder could weld through more than 20 gauge I'd be welding shit and making parts daily, but it can't it can't even weld 16 gauge to his frame :(

1 - 20 of 579 Posts