LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Rollerz is already the club to catch up with, everyone else will have to try to follow our path :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,828 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 23 2007, 07:58 AM~9064074
Rollerz is already the club to catch up with, everyone else will have to try to follow our path  :biggrin:

Tony that still doesnt answer the question homeboy asked . He want to know who will lead the way in 2008 ? Not who is the club to catch up to. DUMMY!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by drop'em@Oct 23 2007, 06:00 PM~9064089
Tony that still doesnt answer the question homeboy asked .  He want to know who will lead the way in 2008 ?  Not who is the club to catch up to. DUMMY!!!
Rollerz always leads the way ;)
 

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
Joined
·
3,981 Posts
Originally posted by drop'em@Oct 23 2007, 09:00 AM~9064089
Tony that still doesnt answer the question homeboy asked .  He want to know who will lead the way in 2008 ?  Not who is the club to catch up to. DUMMY!!!
:0

this is not a good topic...it can lead to nothin but trouble... Play nice boys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,828 Posts
Originally posted by schwinn1966@Oct 23 2007, 08:18 AM~9064207
:0

this is not a good topic...it can lead to nothin but trouble... Play nice boys

We al play nice ion here right guys. TonyO n I are good freinds so there wilkl be alot of bullsi=hittin going around here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,689 Posts
Originally posted by drop'em@Oct 23 2007, 08:21 AM~9064235
We al play nice ion here right guys. TonyO n I are good freinds so there wilkl be alot of bullsi=hittin going around here
BULLY :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,822 Posts
I HONESTLY DON'T THINK THERE IS A CLUB OUT THERE LEADING THE WAY. I MEAN PINNACLE HAS WON THE TITLE RECENTLY BUT WHO ELSE FROM THE CLUB HAS DONE MUCH OF ANYTHING?

LEGIONS SHOWS SO FAR IN BETWEEN, BESIDES LADY DEATH IN CALI.

TONYO, ER, I MEAN ROLLERZ ONLY SHOWS IN NUMBERS AND I KNOW THEY JUST WON THE TRIKE TITLE BUT TAKE THAT AWAY AND THERE IS NO OTHER WINS.

EXCLUSIVE SHOWED STRONG IN HOUSTON.... BUT THAT IS JUST ONE MAJOR SHOW. TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO LEAD THE WAY.

WHO ELSE........

SO I DON'T THINK THERE IS A CLUB TO CATCH.......BUT LIKE THE QUESTION ASKED.......WHO WILL LEAD...........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Madness@Oct 23 2007, 04:06 AM~9063365
Who's Gonna Lead The Way In 2008'?
Oh fuck here we go!! :uh: :uh:
Does it really matter? honestly go start some shit somewhere else noob!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 23 2007, 06:26 PM~9064276
I HONESTLY DON'T THINK THERE IS A CLUB OUT THERE LEADING THE WAY.  I MEAN PINNACLE HAS WON THE TITLE RECENTLY BUT WHO ELSE FROM THE CLUB HAS DONE MUCH OF ANYTHING?

LEGIONS SHOWS SO FAR IN BETWEEN, BESIDES LADY DEATH IN CALI.

TONYO, ER, I MEAN ROLLERZ ONLY SHOWS IN NUMBERS AND I KNOW THEY JUST WON THE TRIKE TITLE BUT TAKE THAT AWAY AND THERE IS NO OTHER WINS.

EXCLUSIVE SHOWED STRONG IN HOUSTON.... BUT THAT IS JUST ONE MAJOR SHOW.  TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO LEAD THE WAY.

WHO ELSE........

SO I DON'T THINK THERE IS A CLUB TO CATCH.......BUT LIKE THE QUESTION ASKED.......WHO WILL LEAD...........

You don't wanna start that bro ;)

Club of the Year
TOTY
2nd place TOTY
Bomb of the Year
Car of the Year
3rd place Car of the year
2nd place Truck of the Year
1st place 12"
1st place 16" Semi
2nd place 16" Rad
.................................. the list keeps growing after that ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,689 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 23 2007, 08:32 AM~9064309
You don't wanna start that bro ;)

Club of the Year
TOTY
2nd place TOTY
Bomb of the Year
Car of the Year
3rd place Car of the year
2nd place Truck of the Year
1st place 12"
1st place 16" Semi
2nd place 16" Rad
..................................  the list keeps growing after that ;)
YOU FORGOT 1ST PLACE RADICAL TRIKE
1ST PLACE FULL TRIKE
3RD PLACE FULL TRIKE
BEST UPHOLSTERY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by schwinn1966@Oct 23 2007, 08:18 AM~9064207
:0

this is not a good topic...it can lead to nothin but trouble... Play nice boys

x2 i hate to see topics like this, although most people on here know and joke around on here. theres always one person who gets offended. we lead our own paths in our own way. i personally dont feel like i need to follow someones path. if that was the case then id be a follower, fuck that im my own leader.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,689 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 23 2007, 08:35 AM~9064331
x2 i hate to see topics like this, although most people on here know and joke around on here. theres always one person who gets offended. we lead our own paths in our own way. i personally dont feel like i need to follow someones path. if that was the case then id be a follower, fuck that im my own leader.
STOP FOLLEWING ME :uh:


























































J/K :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 23 2007, 06:34 PM~9064326
YOU FORGOT 1ST PLACE RADICAL TRIKE
1ST PLACE FULL TRIKE
3RD PLACE FULL TRIKE
BEST UPHOLSTERY
We also won:

Best Mural for a Car
Bst Mural for a Truck
Best Graphics for a Truck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Oct 23 2007, 06:41 PM~9064375
JUST STRIVE TO DO YOUR BEST FOR YOURSELF, WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS...I SURE AS HELL AINT WORRIED BOUT OTHER CLUB MEMBERS WHAT THEY DOING!  THEY DO THEIR THANG AND MUCH PROPS!  DO YOUR BEST TO REPRESENT YOURSELF THE BEST, IN DOING SO YOU REPRESENT YOUR CLUB!

I agree, work on your own shit, build it up to be the best out there , and the club will come together. When you have club cheerleaders what do you really have? Just a bunch of people shouting "yeah we're the best, go club go!" but at the end of the day you're standing there empty handed while everyone else who concentrated on their build up did the damn thing, got their win, and went home. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 23 2007, 08:43 AM~9064392
I agree, work on your own shit, build it up to be the best out there , and the club will come together.  When you have club cheerleaders what do you really have?  Just a bunch of people shouting "yeah we're the best, go club go!"  but at the end of the day you're standing there empty handed while everyone else who concentrated on their build up did the damn thing, got their win, and went home.  :cool:

:uh: tony o trying to get speech of the year :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Top