·
Registered
24,209 Posts
:0 BECAUSE THEY'RE PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

:biggrin: -------------- :biggrin: ------ :biggrin: -------------- :biggrin:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cause they scared of thier wheel falling off because they know in thier hearts that they cant put a fucking wheel on tight :uh:

·
Registered
124 Posts
who knows, knockoffs look better up close and at a distance.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I seen some fools beat the hell out of their knock offs with a hammer to get it tight. :ugh: And when they see me hitting mine with a rubber mallet they trip cause they think it needs to go really really tight. :biggrin:

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 15 2003, 04:22 PM
I seen some fools beat the hell out of their knock offs with a hammer to get it tight. :ugh: And when they see me hitting mine with a rubber mallet they trip cause they think it needs to go really really tight. :biggrin:
:uh: :uh: :dunno: :dunno: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by Dylante63+Nov 15 2003, 05:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dylante63 @ Nov 15 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 15 2003, 04:22 PM
:uh: :uh: :dunno: :dunno: :uh: :uh:[/b][/quote]
:biggrin:

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Nov 15 2003, 09:06 PM
:0 BECAUSE THEY'RE PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

:biggrin: -------------- :biggrin: ------ :biggrin: -------------- :biggrin:

damn is that your 61 impala?
niceeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 15 2003, 05:22 PM
:uh:

You've been listining to too much Nelly... "Gimme D's wit' a rubba hamma"...

You must use the lead hammer to properly tighten them, you dont have try to hit homeruns, but they do need to be tight... and you cant physically get them tight enough with a rubber mallet.

You put your shit on with a rubber mallet, your shit WILL fall off.... dont jeapordize you and your passengers' safety like that.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ+Nov 16 2003, 01:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JasonJ @ Nov 16 2003, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Nov 15 2003, 05:22 PM

You must use the lead hammer to properly tighten them, you dont have try to hit homeruns, but they do need to be tight... and you cant physically get them tight enough with a rubber mallet.

You put your shit on with a rubber mallet, your shit WILL fall off.... dont jeapordize you and your passengers' safety like that.[/b][/quote]
I been doing it for about 2 years with no problems thank good. :) They get really tight sometime I have a hard time taking them off and by the way I hate Nelly . :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 16 2003, 04:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 16 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2003, 01:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Nov 15 2003, 05:22 PM

You put your shit on with a rubber mallet, your shit WILL fall off.... dont jeapordize you and your passengers' safety like that.
I been doing it for about 2 years with no problems thank good. :) They get really tight sometime I have a hard time taking them off and by the way I hate Nelly . :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Knock on wood. :)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 16 2003, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 16 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 16 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2003, 01:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Nov 15 2003, 05:22 PM

I been doing it for about 2 years with no problems thank good. :) They get really tight sometime I have a hard time taking them off and by the way I hate Nelly . :biggrin:
Knock on wood. :)[/b][/quote]
Damn with all that luck, I would have have done something more exciting....

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Haha, no doubt, maybe he should buy some lottery tickets???

·
Registered
232 Posts
:0 lol, is that what they look like new... I still have the same hammer that came with my first set of used D's, and it looks like a stick with 2 lead mushrooms on the ends.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts