LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can tell me some shops that are good on prices. Now days hydraulic shops charge thru the roof if they think that you can afford the parts, just because they know that you already have 5 digits invested in your car already. I know that some one has to have older setups from the early 1990s just laying around, especially after the Red's scandal.. If you can think of any shops please send me information.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
check out CCE HYDRAULICS, their setups are fair priced for their street kits. but in my opion just spend the extra money and get a comp kit, it will save you money in the end. ;)

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
***Where the "NorthCoastRida" from ???? You better be on one of the great lakes to claim that position , otherwise your way up there in Alaska or Greenland .....Fernando & Bob over at Sekond to none has a good deal on new pump combos...I have spent a good amount of $$ with Fernando & his service is as good as it gets... Kinda hard to forget business with those who know our name....Check them out .....BOB_T

·
Registered
52 Posts
Call me at WORLD WIDE CUSTOMS 612-521-0521, 11-7 M-S

CRAIG

·
Registered
998 Posts
reds scandal? hrm.. someone fill me in.. im new to the hydraulics scene..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts