LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up homies, another "why cant I 3 wheel" thread lol
I have a 87 cutlass supreme, car has 8 batteries, 7 solenoids, 3 competiiton pumps (1 for the front and 2 for the rear) and 4 dumps, chain link in the rear (does a nice standing 3 . She also has 10" cylinders up front and came with 14" in the rear.

My question is, why can I only do a standing 3 on the drivers side and not the passenger? The guy who sold me the car said it's because it had a street motor for the right rear, well I replaced that motor with the one that was on the left rear and still no 3 wheel on the right side. It also does not feel as responsive on that side as it does the other. Could it be the pump head? I'm stumped :mad:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Sounds like ur pumphead is going...

·
Registered
891 Posts
x4 :D
motor? This shit I have not heard yet.
You know what. It could be something completely different. My Cadillac rises above the right corner from the left. Bet that this is due to slightly shifted differential on one of failure (as arm grabbed my attachment). A battery for the right rear pump are good? For somewhat weaker batteries no longer often have the strength to push out the ride on 3 wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts