LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i dump a rear corner it wont go down all tha way....whys that? i got 12in cylinders on it. i turn and try 2 dump 1 side, but nothing. if i dump both sides it goes all the way down then. i got 2 tons i think maybe 4 or 5 turns. the people at tha hydro shop said i should be doing a rolln 3. also i do have a coil-over set up. i'll appreciate any help, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
your dumping the wrong side
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,724 Posts
tap that one corner dump and hear if either dump is clicking a little. Maybe your switch isnt hooked up to dump one corner. Or turn your slow down down so it will dump faster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
u can if u have one of tha rear dumps wired up seprate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,193 Posts
Originally posted by CoupeDevilleDTS@Jan 18 2009, 09:34 PM~12743189
tap that one corner dump and hear if either dump is clicking a little.  Maybe your switch isnt hooked up to dump one corner.  Or turn your slow down down so it will dump faster
:yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
Originally posted by hrvymcgee@Jan 18 2009, 08:28 PM~12743148
when i dump a rear corner it wont go down all tha way....whys that? i got 12in cylinders on it. i turn and try 2 dump 1 side, but nothing.  if i dump both sides it goes all the way down then. i got 2 tons i think maybe 4 or 5 turns. the people at tha hydro shop said i should be doing a rolln 3. also i do have a coil-over set up. i'll appreciate any help, thanks.
What kind of car?On my brothers 65 it wont allow him to 3 right because of the panhard bar,only left
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
If you're locking the back all the way up and making a left turn while dumping the passenger rear or a right turn while dumping the driver rear, then it should definatley pop up onto 3.

How many batteries do you have? Are the rear spring perches pushing up through the trunk? Is there a bridge?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know...i'll get somebody 2 look at it 4 me........appreciate fellas. o also do yall know any members on here from alabama???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on 1 side my spring is starting 2 push thru tha trunk, and caused it 2 start leakn bad. i put a piece of wood 2 hold it up, till i can find an experienced installer that can help me out...i dont know 2 much bout fixing em. i jus thought i was gonna be able 2 ride and play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
Originally posted by hrvymcgee@Jan 18 2009, 07:52 PM~12743377
i dont know...i'll get somebody 2 look at it 4 me........appreciate fellas.    o also do yall know any members on here from alabama???

yep!! my homie" nittygritty" great person :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i cant lock all tha way up cause my drive shaft starts 2 push downward, and makes a loud noise i jus tap it 1 time, and it quits
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Need that slip yoke drive shaft call up BMH I'm sure they'll hook ya up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Originally posted by hrvymcgee@Jan 18 2009, 07:58 PM~12743427
on 1 side my spring is starting 2 push thru tha trunk, and caused it 2 start leakn bad. i put a piece of wood 2 hold it up, till i can find an experienced installer that can help me out...i dont know 2 much bout fixing em. i jus thought i was gonna be able 2 ride and play.


might have to put a bridge in bro
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top