1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the look great :thumbsup: they donyt spinn for shit :thumbsdown:
they were only $12 :thumbsup: they scratch my paint :thumbsdown:
"*Easy to install" :thumbsup: yeah right my ass :thumbsdown:
after buying the first pair i went back and stole another :thumbsup: only cus the ones i got were scratched to shit from kids playing with them :thumbsdown:

...basically they suck for every up theres a down ... if they actually spun id forgive the rest but im takin 1 pair back so at least i can say they were free :uh:

Attachments

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
My son wanted some and we went through a chit load of them trying to find one that wasn't scratched up from kids playing with them. When we did find one, hell we scratched it up just putting them on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Aug 14 2005, 09:25 AM~3614721
My son wanted some and we went through a chit load of them trying to find one that wasn't scratched up from kids playing with them. When we did find one, hell we scratched it up just putting them on the bike.
one day im gonna unlace some wheels , cut some blades outa sheet metal get them chromed and then fit them to the hub some how with a bearing .. should be expensive but not like the duece but not the crap quality of plastic ones

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
man those are shit

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:uh: my cousin wanted em for her bike, glad i didnt already get em for her :puffin:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Aug 14 2005, 09:25 AM~3614721

i guess you can sand them down with 800 or higher and then spray them with that Chrome fx spray can by duplicolor... im sure uve seen it ... i might look new again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts