LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do people say 3-wheeling will mess your car up will it mess the motor up from sitting sideways for a long time or sumtin :werd:

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
if you dont reinforce the right stuff it will bend the shit outta your car

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
my 4 br quadrajet usta not like 3 wheelin too much. But yeah they just talkin about the frame flexing. stock frames flex ALOT

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Some people probably think just because a car is 3 wheeling, that it's going to get fucked up! Reinforced or not. People are ignorant.

I had someone tell me that the top of the wheels towed in on the front from hopping. I said no, It's because the a-arms aren't extended.

The average person doesn't know!

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
it all depends on how much 3 wheeling you do ,ive seen stock g bodys 3 wheel nad you can see how much flex you have in the frame by how much the front bumper hangs down after a while you will probably bend a few pannels scartch some paint etc the best advice would be to reinforce as a strong car will last ages

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
You'll find out how much frames flex when your rear quarters look like a used sandwich wrapper. :ugh:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 21 2007, 09:59 AM~8839154
You'll find out how much frames flex when your rear quarters look like a used sandwich wrapper. :ugh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 21 2007, 05:59 AM~8839154

:yes:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Not only does it stress the frame, but the rear cylinders see a heavy side load if they don't have enough room to lean.

·
Registered
7,717 Posts
Originally posted by B_BORGERDING@Sep 20 2007, 03:48 PM~8835189
Some people probably think just because a car is 3 wheeling, that it's going to get fucked up! Reinforced or not. People are ignorant.

I had someone tell me that the top of the wheels towed in on the front from hopping. I said no, It's because the a-arms aren't extended.

The average person doesn't know!
u never thought about the un-reenforced crossmember and front frame collapsing then :dunno:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by silver64@Sep 20 2007, 01:48 PM~8834341
it will bend and twist the car and fuck it

without correct re-enforcments
:yes: :yes:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
don't forget
buckled quarter panels, possible bent rear axle,abused motor mounts,scraped rear bumper,shaved white wall,and as metioned before twisted frame without the proper re inforcement.

other than that it doesn't do much.

·
over it
6,640 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Sep 21 2007, 09:16 PM~8843947
don't forget
buckled quarter panels, possible bent rear axle,abused motor mounts,scraped rear bumper,shaved white wall,and  as metioned before twisted frame without the proper re inforcement.

other than that it doesn't do much.
Not to mention the old cylinder through the back window trick ;)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 21 2007, 07:59 AM~8839154
:(

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Sep 22 2007, 03:43 AM~8844451
Not to mention the old cylinder through the back window trick ;)
thats always shattering

·
over it
6,640 Posts
Lucky for me my back window was tinted. At least the glass didn't get all over the interior.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts