LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IVE GOT 6 UNPAYED DUTIES AND BOOKER FEES ...ON WHEELS FROM THIS SITE...IM GOING TO STATE POSTIN NAMES.....CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT...I HARLY MAKE ANYTHING ONYOU PEOPLE THEN IN RETURN, I GET FUCKED FOR DOUBLE OF WHAT I MADE?? IT JUST ISNT RIGTH,,,,REMENBER KARMA...

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
POst names!!!!!Fuck these losers!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE....IM GOING TO GIVE THEM 24 HOURS....THIS IS LIKE 900 US DOLLORS ON ALL OF THESE PEOPLE

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Do what you gotta do Keith......But dont stop giving us those playa deals. :cool:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Did you ever find out about that stuff for my spokes? You said OG put the rubber coating on my rims, but I thought you did that..mine were powercoated and gold.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by KustomImage@Aug 23 2005, 02:42 PM~3677479
funny that you posted this i just paid mine 10 minutes ago... :cool: ..it was late...my bad

Now thats a homie pay up.

But keith put them other bitches on the spot :0

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
What are duties and booker fees?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
my bad i didnt know how it was gonna work because they dropped one of my rims dented the shit out of it (keith knows) and scratched another....so thats why i kinda wasnt too keen on paying em so promptly......do i have to pay twice when they pick it up??...sorry keith i didnt know it would get back to you and youd be screwed my bad homey...-rodrigo

·
Call it Friend-o
2,785 Posts
Originally posted by KustomImage@Aug 23 2005, 03:11 PM~3677699
my bad i didnt know how it was gonna work because they dropped one of my rims dented the shit out of it (keith knows) and scratched another....so thats why i kinda wasnt too keen on paying em so promptly......do i have to pay twice when they pick it up??...sorry keith i didnt know it would get back to you and youd be screwed my bad homey...-rodrigo
If you let them know its going for repairs they wont charge duties twice. at least thats my understanding. ask keith he'll know better than me.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by KustomImage@Aug 23 2005, 03:11 PM~3677699
THANK YOU FED EX HAS SOME REAL FUCKIN COLLLECTING ISSUES...THEY WANT TO SUPENDED MY SHIPPIN...CAUSE OF THIS ...WITH UPS I NEVER HAD A PROMBLEN NOR MORE CLAMES

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
honestly keith....if this whole fedex collecting the rim thats damaged is a problem...then it can defeinitely wait...or ill just bang it out.....i dont want it to fuck with your shit man you have a business to run...my caddy wont be done anytime soon anyway homey..sorry again

G

·
I dont understand all of this. We ship to Canada everyday (as well as many other countries across the world). We are never responsible for duty fees.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Aug 23 2005, 08:14 PM~3679544
I dont understand all of this. We ship to Canada everyday (as well as many other countries across the world). We are never responsible for duty fees.
i think some people didnt tell him they were in canada so they charged him...

G

·
Originally posted by G-Money@Aug 23 2005, 11:16 PM~3679561
i think some people didnt tell him they were in canada so they charged him...

the address had to be known at time of shipment, or else no one could ship.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
better not be fucked up for the rest of us, keith got some sweet deals

1 - 20 of 47 Posts