LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just want to see his bike so can he back it up u act like the texas heat wave is the only place i ever been i also won best of show at odessa texas super show......... 2nd best of show dallas supershow.......1st at the heat wave twice..............1st best of show at austins custom car show...............1st at san marcos car show with over 45 bikes so bring and show me what u got.................................REPPIN TEXAS EVERYDAY ALL DAY SO COME GET SOME..............................................DRAGONS OF MONEY 2 COMING SOON TO SAN ANTONIO SUPER SHOW.................AND LAS VEGAS

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:uh: Geez this is the internet man, who cares what anyone thinks or says, if you have a clean bike and have pride in it it doesnt matter what anyone does, its you and your ride. Dont listen to him, if he wants to talk shit about you just ignore it, it doesnt mean anything, he obviously has nothing better to do so whos the fool...? Just dont let him get to you, it doesnt matter.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
what the hell are you ramblin about? :uh:

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
Originally posted by low1@Aug 4 2005, 02:21 AM
:uh: Geez this is the internet man, who cares what anyone thinks or says, if you have a clean bike and have pride in it it doesnt matter what anyone does, its you and your ride. Dont listen to him, if he wants to talk shit about you just ignore it, it doesnt mean anything, he obviously has nothing better to do so whos the fool...? Just dont let him get to you, it doesnt matter.
[snapback]3539087[/snapback]​
Translation: "Who gives a fuk what ppl think" :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts