LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these lowriders with leather/vinyl....some still with crushed velvet....how come no fur?

Is it just because it's died out? Or because leather gives it that luxury look? I've only seen one car with fur and it was only on the headliner.

Just something I noticed :cool:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i think it would look pretty tacky to have fur in a vehicle and i couldnt even imagine the amount of work to maintain the interior and care for it....plus you would probably end up with some of them animal rights people pouring red paint all in your ride

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Jan 2 2004, 12:24 PM
i think it would look pretty tacky to have fur in a vehicle and i couldnt even imagine the amount of work to maintain the interior and care for it....plus you would probably end up with some of them animal rights people pouring red paint all in your ride
lol I dont mean real fur.

And I dont necessarily mean long hair fur either...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
THERE IS A DUDE UP HERE THAT HAS FAKE GRAY FUR ON HIS DASH, THE VEHICLE IS CONV'T AND THE FUR GETS ALL MATTED WHEN ITS WET. ITS PRETTY NASTY ;)

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE@Jan 2 2004, 12:29 PM
THERE IS A DUDE UP HERE THAT HAS FAKE GRAY FUR ON HIS DASH, THE VEHICLE IS CONV'T AND THE FUR GETS ALL MATTED WHEN ITS WET. ITS PRETTY NASTY ;)

Fool shouldn't get his car wet on the inside :twak:

So has fur EVER been popular? You know, like crushed velvet was before this leather craze took over??

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was watching that "Ride with Funk Master Flex" show and they showed Wyclef with this pink Eldorado and he had bright pink fur interior. It cost an assload though.

It was actually pretty tight lookin, despite the mention of being tacky. But yes, it would be a bitch to take care of.

peace

Mouse :cool:

Last edited by Mouse at Jan 2 2004, 01:53 PM

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
FOOL'S RIDE GETS WET CAUSE HE CUT THE ROOF OFF AND IT DON'T FIT PROPERLY, WYCLEF SAID HE SPENT $100,000 ON HIS INTERIOR AND IT WAS FUGLY!

·
Registered
8 Posts
my regal has blue/white bunny fur. I don't think it looks tacky but it did take a while to do.I'll post some pics soon..tell me what ya think. :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
i have a fur back seat in my daily nothing like that for the gp tho

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've got fur on my car...yea its a bitch to take care of.
Looks good i just have it on the rear view mirror and on the steering shaft in the car....i think fur hasta flow with da theme of the car to look good...
my car has dark green velvet interior with white buttons, and a LITTLE bit of white fur...CANT PUT TOO MUCH THEN IT LOOKS TACKY

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
angel hair was popular back in the day------------------ :biggrin: just like organ pipes for speaker grilles

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You think anyone would laugh at me if I did up my impala in short white fur? :tears: :tears:

The white leather in the car is pretty dirty and I want it all BRAND NEW looking.

Fuck the haters, i'll do it anyway :cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Jan 5 2004, 05:34 PM
You think anyone would laugh at me if I did up my impala in short white fur? :tears: :tears:

The white leather in the car is pretty dirty and I want it all BRAND NEW looking.

Fuck the haters, i'll do it anyway :cool:
y not try spray 9 to clean it b4 doin anythin :)

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
I have some kind of yellow furry fabric on my doors, (bottoms), and my back rear speaker deck in my regal, looks good :biggrin:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Check out the new issue of I think it was Sport Truck magazine.....there was a truck in there with fur on the headliner, kinda like troll hair type stuff. I thought it looked good. Its nice to see people doing stuff different.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
we have fur in our new street truck dancer. its called "topless dancer"

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Jan 8 2004, 08:49 PM
Oh no...not more nudity from the show N go crew!!!! :machinegun: :machinegun:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Jan 8 2004, 10:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Jan 8 2004, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--showandgo@Jan 8 2004, 08:49 PM
Oh no...not more nudity from the show N go crew!!!! :machinegun: :machinegun:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts