LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ahhhhhh so0o boredddddd and nooooo oneeeeeee izzzz postinnnn anythinggggg all u see if the same 4 or 5 people posting and thats itttttt

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
its not dieing out. all you have to do is leave it for a day and then blamo loads more posts.

hmmm, i just posted as well.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Aug 2 2003, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Aug 2 2003, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 2 2003, 12:50 PM
:0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

mine used to look like that :tears:
what happened to it??
what's it look like now?[/b][/quote]
the weather kinda took it's toll on the paint. :tears:

the clearcoat is turning brown on the hood, roof, and trunk :mad:

this Arizona sun is a killer. i dont have any covered parking for that big ass bitch and i'd have to buy like a big ass military tarp or some shit to cover the damn thing. lol

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 2 2003, 01:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 2 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Aug 2 2003, 01:31 PM
what do you think about the trade?
whats the deal on the lac....is it juiced?[/b][/quote]
lac is an 80 or 81, it has a 368 in in. less then 25k.
everything is stock except the rims.
all leather interior, no rips fades or cracks
needs headliner

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
hmmm..... it's your call man. i dont know what stuff is going for where you are at.

i was going to say that if the car was already juiced out then it's worth about $4000 - $5000 tops around here.
but since it desnt have that i dunno man :dunno:
like i said, its up to you.

mines and 83 with the all aluminum 4.1
it was really nice when i bought it, new interior and all.
already juiced out. i had to put the wheels on it after i got it but i only paid $1500 for it.

just helping put some ideas in your head before you do it and then think "what the hell did i do?" lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
ohh ok, i was thinking that was your van in your avitar. my bad.... i been having blonde moments. lol

if you have 5k in your van then yeah, it is probably a good trade then. as long as your van is payed off and stuff. you dont wanna trade and still be paying on the van. lol

1 - 20 of 91 Posts