LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new here, I've noticed more shit talking and haters than any other forum I've belonged too. Learned a lot over the years on Harley forums, Ford Forums, ATV forums, 4x4 forums, Mustang Forums, chasin bitches forums, Your mom has big ass Forum or whatever the hell forum. This has to be the most smack talking I've ever seen? I came here to learn and see what everyone else has built. Sucks for the owners of this site cuz Lowriding is huge and this could be a money maker in advertising not with all the hating though.

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome to matgroy of foos with e riders that
dont have a real crusier,or they say they bulidin
one.....,its been 10 years since these dudes
that aint produeced a rider.....we here are still
waitin .....while few of us that do

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Haters gonna hate ...

·
Registered
18,426 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So because u get offended by comments, the website should change
I'm not offended at all. all I've got is props on here about my ride. Just see a lot of punks talking shit in other post. Talk shit if it's deserved but lots of people doing it just cuz. Internet is full of them I guess. This site has more than any I've visited. If this site is about bitches hoes and punks I guess I'll fall in line and call it like it is.

·
Registered
47,194 Posts
I'm not offended at all. all I've got is props on here about my ride. Just see a lot of punks talking shit in other post. Talk shit if it's deserved but lots of people doing it just cuz. Internet is full of them I guess. This site has more than any I've visited. If this site is about bitches hoes and punks I guess I'll fall in line and call it like it is.
Most fools aint never built a car so who cares what they think

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
nah it aint like that. there is a lot of helpful people on here and pretty chill. theres a few that be constantly at each others necks but its no big deal. there used to be a lot of funny people on here that would post some funny shit. not as much anymore but still good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
17 Participants
1964dippin
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing