LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna redo my trunk, maybe add some subs, and add in a spare wheel ...

i wanna see some pics.. i have 2 5 gallon tanks, thinkin ill hide it all behind boards and vinyl..

pics?: links? all i can find is threads with a couple pics in em :wow:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Here's mine. 2 5 gallon tanks. Not hidden tho cuz theyre so pretty :happysad:

I need to take some non-cell phone camera pics but you get the idea

As you can see, i have a giant sub box that takes up alotta room. you could easily have a box half that size that would leave much more trunk space.

and heres a better pic of whats on the sides

I know, I know, i got the best setup youve ever seen :rimshot: along with the coolest license plate :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
I know, I know, i got the best setup youve ever seen along with the coolest license plate

If only you could kill that dumb ass friend HEHEHE of yours bam.This world would be a better place

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Feb 4 2010, 01:41 PM~16511087
I know, I know, i got the best setup youve ever seen  along with the coolest license plate 

If only you could kill that dumb ass friend HEHEHE of yours bam.This world would be a better place
Im workin on it bro.... havent seen him around in a while. saw some douches in his purple lambo gettin gas at wawa the other day, but he wasnt there :mad:

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by Fine59Bel@Feb 4 2010, 01:03 PM~16511250
Im workin on it bro.... havent seen him around in a while. saw some douches in his purple lambo gettin gas at wawa the other day, but he wasnt there :mad:
Should have drove by and gave them the OLD AIR HORN up there stupid asses

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
i had a guy do mine and this is what it looked like when i got my car back :uh: true story

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 4 2010, 03:41 PM~16512119
i had a guy do mine and this is what it looked like when i got my car back  :uh:  true story

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rimshot:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
i know hey

i did the instal my self after all that. this is the most recent i have of the set up. minus some wire loom for the valves.

i would like to add some new carpet and beatuy pannels in this year with some 10s

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
:cool:

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 4 2010, 03:41 PM~16512119
i had a guy do mine and this is what it looked like when i got my car back  :uh:  true story

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Ohh fuck!!!!

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 4 2010, 02:41 PM~16512119

Looks live ever things right there

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I was looking through setup fests in the post your rides section looking for this exact thing. I hope we can get a really good collection of trunk setups going with this topic

·
Registered
5,675 Posts

Not the greatest pic, and yes too damn big!! :uh:

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
yeah i agree with you. if i were u, id start saving some pics of hydro set ups with things u like, and some bagged ones as well. then draw out a sketch of how ur trunk would look like takin the components from the trunks you liked.. thats what i did but i cant find my damn sketchbook :angry:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@Feb 4 2010, 02:00 PM~16512303
i know hey

i did the instal my self after all that. this is the most recent i have of the set up. minus some wire loom for the valves.

i would like to add some new carpet and beatuy pannels in this year with some 10s

You can clean that wiring up. If your tank is bolted to the trunk you should be able to ground the valves to themselves. Atleast on my Parkers I can.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Feb 5 2010, 12:32 AM~16517783
You can clean that wiring up. If your tank is bolted to the trunk you should be able to ground the valves to themselves. Atleast on my Parkers I can.
i agree with you. what i did for my grounds was buy a barrier strip with 16 posts from radioshack, ran all the ground wires from the valves to that, then pig tailed all the connections together and ran a 10 guage wire to ground. worked great and kept it clean. Im also helped by the position of my valves since they can hide the wire and i just built a lil beauty board to cover all the wiring.

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
keep em comin homie..

im thinkin about boxin in my trunk sides, and throwin my spare wire in the stock spare tire spot.,,, then having a nice area for luggage, chairs, etc for trips or shows... but ofcrouse all vinyld up or glassed and painted..

only thing is i need to lose a large section of my trunk if i do all that.. and i kinda like how mechanical mine looks now.. i just need more show worthy if im gonna get plaquable!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Feb 4 2010, 10:32 PM~16517783
ya i have them grounded with the 4 gauge red wire there to my tank mount. its long enough that all the hodgepodge at the bootom there tucks in under the tank and the spare tire will hide the rest. when its loomed all you should see is a loom running down between the two valves with smaller loom going right to the valve body. i dont like looking at wires at all.

had a buddy suggest hockey tape. apperntly thats preaty much what the auto manufactures use. problem is though then i would have to strip it all off if i had to check my connections..............i found out later :angry:

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
or i was also thinkin of moving both of my tanks into the back middle part of the trunk, valves and shit all facing the back seat...comps mounted same direction, then you would just see 2 aluminum tanks when i open the trunk.. that wouldnt be bad either..

opinions?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Feb 4 2010, 04:38 PM~16513858
Looks live ever things right there
ya it was preaty handy because if i wanted to check my bags they were laying right beside the tank so it was accesable. and if i had any line troubles they were all laying in plain site were the back seat used to be :wow: :thumbsdown:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts