LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the amp i really really want is the tsunami 1800 but it only does 1800 @2ohm the subs i want a re se's but they are dual 4 ohm. so my wiring options are limited to 4ohms and 1ohms. so if it was your decision would you switch the amp you buy, or would you go with l7s?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I am almost positive that if u pay extra then you can dual 2 ohm or single 4 ohm or whatever you want. And depending on the price of that you could get them made into SEXXX's.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Nov 7 2003, 02:31 PM
Dont know, but I got a tsunami 1000d for sale starting at $150 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=18797&rd=1

Did I mention they are awesome fucking amps? ;)
better than kraco? I may be interested depending on how much longer you have it. And BuThatsaCHRYSLER do u still have the cadence for sale. I finally got a job and now i will finally be able to redo my system.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure do, should i set it aside there a couple pics in my signature. ive emailed RE and waiting for reply.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Nov 7 2003, 03:38 PM
sure do, should i set it aside there a couple pics in my signature. ive emailed RE and waiting for reply.
there is no need to set it aside. If someone else wants it and has the money go ahead and sell it to them. I probably wont have the money until at the end of this monthor beginning of next month.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you want it tell me cause i have had 3people tell me they want it and then 5 emails later after they say they are gonna send the money they tell me "i found a 1800w pyramid for $200 so i went with that," :uh: :(

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and dave chapelle is the funniest mother fucker on the planet

·
Registered
90 Posts
um last time i checked dual 4 ohm in parallel is 2 ohm :uh:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by peter@Nov 8 2003, 03:04 PM
um last time i checked dual 4 ohm in parallel is 2 ohm :uh:
ya ur right smart ass. But he will be running 2 of the subs which would be a 1 ohm load in parallel and 4 ohm in parallel series.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 91lacdeville+Nov 8 2003, 04:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (91lacdeville @ Nov 8 2003, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--peter@Nov 8 2003, 03:04 PM
um last time i checked  dual 4 ohm in parallel is 2 ohm :uh:
ya ur right smart ass. But he will be running 2 of the subs which would be a 1 ohm load in parallel and 4 ohm in parallel series.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts