LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Well here is my site its on a temporary server so it doesnt have a permanent Domain name and location but I found a free host that I wanted to try out and here it is. Oh yeah make sure you got your Pop Up blockers on your browser.

Thanks

http://www.WickedDragon68.150m.com

Leave me some Feedback up here on LIL! :cool:

Last edited by Wickeddragon68 at Dec 9 2003, 03:30 PM

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
its some nice work man.what programs do you use to make your images. a dowg you cant click on the images to make them bigger so you may want to check that out, besides that it looks good. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by cleverlos@Dec 9 2003, 04:08 PM
its some nice work man.what programs do you use to make your images. a dowg you cant click on the images to make them bigger so you may want to check that out, besides that it looks good. :biggrin:

YEah I know im going to be fixing that tonight I mean I was going to go and register the domain name and then get a real server without Banners or PopUps but right now money is tight as hell so I found that to upload my site. I just gotta fix a couple other things but it looks nice yea. Im going to have to eventually buy a server for it and get it running the way I want it. But for now thats were it is. Hope you guys enjoy and he Cleverlos thanks man I appreciate the positive bro. I make my images in Photoshop 7 or Macromedia Fireworks.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 306caddy@Dec 9 2003, 06:08 PM
yuo say then alot in your story of the coke experience.. gets kinda irritating.dope site tho
Thanks Man! But hey thats the way it goes down man you gotta tell the whole story for the Industry. But hey I appreciate your feedback!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by lukedogg@Dec 9 2003, 08:02 PM
it says somthing abou exceeding limit. I cant open it
Hey yeah I know the Bandwidth was exceeded cause its like one of them free hosting services I still havent put it up on a permanent server yet

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Dec 9 2003, 08:39 PM
could use tripod? is it an html site? dont remeber how much bandwidth on the free sites u get but theres only like one popup

www.tripod.com
Thanks for the info but the free hosting im on has more bandwidth space then tripod. Tripod only offers 1 MB and this other company offer 20MB for free. But thanks I didint think the site was going to get him up that much today

·
Registered
744 Posts
man.. you're that dude doing that sprite commercial..damn.. man..

nice to know that there are a lot of famous people up in here...

luv that commercial.. although we don;t have it here.. but I can manage to get a copy of it...

awesome... work man...

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Travelino@Dec 10 2003, 06:13 PM
man.. you're that dude doing that sprite commercial..damn.. man..

nice to know that there are a lot of famous people up in here...

luv that commercial.. although we don;t have it here.. but I can manage to get a copy of it...

awesome... work man...
Hey Thanks for the props! Actually im one of the guys that was on that Sprite Commercial there were several as you can see from my site. Man if you get a copy send one my way I never even got a copy of it myself which really sucks. Its all good Big Shout out to FinestKreations B.C. Exlclusive from all over. And hey thanks again for the love.

I remind you guys this isnt going to be my permanent website address so stay tuned for the new one. And yes I know some of my images arent clickable like I said it isnt permanent.

:biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts