LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup LIL FAMILY!!! Just wanted to throw a little update on what I have been up to lately. Well I decided to make some temporary wheels for LAS VEGAS SUPER SHOW so I got bored and started sitting around thinking what would be nice. Well I want everyone to know all my pieces are getting done as we speak its been a long way coming so leave me soem feedback of what you think so far. My handle bars, fenders, braces, Seat Pan, and Speedometer have not been added as you can see but you can imagine how it is going to look. Well everyone enjoy!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wheels are actually GOLD & CHROME COMBO thought it would suit the whole look nicely!! :biggrin:

Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Jul 26 2005, 01:51 PM
Im diggin them wheels. I like the plating too. These are the first closeups of wickeddragon ive ever seen. keep em coming
[snapback]3483603[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jul 26 2005, 02:53 PM
The wheels are actually GOLD & CHROME COMBO thought it would suit the whole look nicely!! :biggrin:
[snapback]3483623[/snapback]​
That looks kool as hell.

you still coming out to miami next year? Dont forget to bring the bike :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im going to post two pics I have and thats about it!! I havent posted pics of the bike in a while and I think its time to bring back the DRAGON!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YUP I WILL BE IN MIAMI AND YES IM BRING THE BIKE FO SHO IN 06!!! OH and dont worry I havent forgotten about your fender braces homie they will be out to you soon.

Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM
That looks kool as hell.

you still coming out to miami next year? Dont forget to bring the bike :biggrin:  ;)
[snapback]3483639[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jul 26 2005, 02:57 PM
YUP I WILL BE IN MIAMI AND YES IM BRING THE BIKE FO SHO IN 06!!! OH and dont worry I havent forgotten about your fender braces homie they will be out to you soon.
[snapback]3483668[/snapback]​
great, dont forget the fender either. I wont get too far with braces and no fender to put them on :biggrin:

We gotta get spots next to each other. Tears of a clown is coming down to miami too.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Na I wont forget homie! I got you!!! We doing it big for 05 & 06 dont worry we will show strong in 06 your frame came out tight homie keep up the good work!

Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Jul 26 2005, 01:58 PM
great, dont forget the fender either. I wont get too far with braces and no fender to put them on :biggrin:

We gotta get spots next to each other. Tears of a clown is coming down to miami too.
[snapback]3483682[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jul 26 2005, 03:02 PM
Na I wont forget homie! I got you!!! We doing it big for  05 & 06 dont worry we will show strong in 06 your frame came out tight homie keep up the good work!
[snapback]3483719[/snapback]​
:thumbsup: Finest Kreations needs to get back on the podium in miami. Pinnacle is a tough cookie but I think we can handle it. At least 2nd and 3rd for FK.

asylum's gonna take 2nd to Tears of a Clown though, i'll put money on it :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THANK mAN!!! I appreciate the LUV!!!! Hey I sent you an E-mail let me know whatsup. :cool:

Originally posted by STRANGE@Jul 26 2005, 03:46 PM
BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY "Wickeddragon68",, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO MAN.. :thumbsup:
[snapback]3484701[/snapback]​

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jul 26 2005, 03:50 PM
THANK mAN!!! I appreciate the LUV!!!! Hey I sent you an E-mail let me know whatsup. :cool:
[snapback]3484744[/snapback]​

:thumbsup: i got the E-mail , i sent it out, go look...................... :cool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey matt wassup bro bike lookin good ,,, i'll probably be in florida for 06 to promissed a couple of families i'll be around to visit for 06 ,,, keep up the work bro!!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts