LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cuz my compressor is bout to go n i dont wanna pay 1700 to get it fixed so i wanna see if i can get a belt off of one wit no a/c n put it on there wit out going over the a/c.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
look on either the plastic rad fan support or near the water pump area, it may show a diagram for your belt routing. it may show your car with "no a/c" belt diagram... usually a dotted line where the belt would go.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by westsidehydros@Sep 20 2003, 02:50 PM
look on either the plastic rad fan support or near the water pump area, it may show a diagram for your belt routing. it may show your car with "no a/c" belt diagram... usually a dotted line where the belt would go.
i cant find a belt diagram n/e where, like i literally mean ne where WTF :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by fuwad85+Sep 21 2003, 12:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fuwad85 @ Sep 21 2003, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--westsidehydros@Sep 20 2003, 02:50 PM
look on either the plastic rad fan support or near the water pump area,  it may show a diagram for your belt routing.  it may show your car with "no a/c"  belt diagram...  usually a dotted line where the belt would go.
i cant find a belt diagram n/e where, like i literally mean ne where WTF :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]
its not under the hood or near the radiator? or fuel inection/intake area?

:( ,

cc

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope n nope. :uh:

·
Registered
540 Posts
you could possibly look online for the diagram. This isn't a problem with the belt working jus thow it goes right? because the belt should fit no problem. you could also just buy the belt for no AC and look at the belt that is on it and change it accordingly. sorta like making your own diagram

1 - 8 of 8 Posts