1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
NOT SURE By the ange of the photos but my guess would be NO NOT EVEN CLOSE

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
It can probably be done but some extensive modifications would need to be made to the turbo parts

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by KINGLOWNESS@Sep 18 2005, 07:57 PM~3840128
It can probably be done but some extensive modifications would need to be made to the turbo parts
Ya i figured i would had mount the turbo infront 87 style,but if I do that 13's arent going to keep be very safe :biggrin: guess ill just leave it uncut

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I LOVE HYDRAULICS (IF INSTALLED PROPERLY) However Not even I would put hydraulics on that car. I would find another car for all that and honestly I would make that one Fast!!! Hell with 13's on that.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 18 2005, 08:07 PM~3840189
if it`s a turbo regal sell it get a regular regal you`ll have more money to put into the other car
i didnt buy the car with the intention to juice it,just thought about it and notice the situation in the front,besides got the car close to free :biggrin:I got some beefy 295 tires for the back anyways :biggrin:

G

·
i don`t know much about the turbo regals or the grand nationals butt i do know that they are worth every penny in resale value

·
Registered
178 Posts
i would make new engine and trans mounts, moce the whole engine forward 2", install and elec fan, get rid of the clutch fan, make a new longer driveshaft, then you can run norm cyclinders.... alotta work IMO to spin some 155's

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 8FoCutty@Sep 19 2005, 09:44 AM~3842411
i would make new engine and trans mounts, moce the whole engine forward 2", install and elec fan, get rid of the clutch fan, make a new longer driveshaft, then you can run norm cyclinders.... alotta work IMO to spin some 155's
lol no thanks,im leaving this one a virgin :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts