LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WILL PUT PIC'S LATER.....THE CAR RUN'S GOOD I'AM 3RD OWNER EVERYTHING IS THERE IS A GOOD PROJECT MINOR FRONT DRIVER DENT BUT NOTHING MAYOR INTERIOR ALL THERE LIKE I SAID IS A GOOD PROJECT GOT SOME NEW PART'S FOR IT.....I WAS GOING TO FIX IT UP BUT CAME ACROSS A RAG TOP SO NO NEED FOR ME TO DO 2 CAR'S....... :cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peeps dont buy shit without pics homie

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I WILL POST THE PICTURE'S TODAY TUESDAY WHEN I GET OF WORK THANK'S :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THIS ARE SOME PICTURE'S OF THE 63 IMPALA SS EVERYTHING THERE RUNNING GOOD :cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
what is up with the left fender? is that just the pic or is that a smash? i might know someone that would be interested. you got anymore pics? hows the trunk braces, floor boards, frame, 1/4 panels and rockers? rust present any other places? does car come w/ any extra parts ie. grille?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i see you are in 818 by your avi but what area of 818?

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nwa_fo_lyfe

THE FRONT DRIVER SIDE HAS A MINOR DENT ON FENDER... THE TRUNK AND FLOOR'S ARE PERFECT THE LOWER FENDER'S HAD RUST BUT CUT AND FIX ALREADY PUT NEW SHEET METAL AND THE BACK QUARTER PANELS HAD RUST TO BUT CUT AND FIX ALSO.THE CAR HAS EVERYTHING THERE ALL MOLDING'S STOCK 327 MOTOR HAS LIKE 25,000 MILES ON REBUILD MOTOR I BOT THE CAR FROM THE SECOND OWNER CAR RUN'S REEL GOOD INTERIOR WISE EVERYTHING IS THERE ALSO.I WILL PUT BETTER PICTURE'S OF THE CAR MAYBE ON THE WEEKEND.THE CAR WAS IN MEXICALI FOR YEAR'S AND THERE WAS A LOT OF DIRT OVER THERE SO THE DIRT GOT STUCK ON THE FLOORS AND TRUNK AND I THINK THAT SAVE'D THE FLOOR'S OF NOT GETTING RUST AND TRUNK I OPEN THE TRUNK AND YOU DON'T SEE ANY HOLE'S AT ALL ON THE FLOOR'S WE SCRAPE'T THE DIRT OF AND THEY LOOK GOOD CONDITION.THE REASON I'AM SELLING IT IS CAUSE I GOT A RAG TOP THATS WHY I DON'T NEED 2 CAR'S BUT FOR THE PRICE I THINK IS GOOD I SEAN CAR'S ON EBAY ALL FUCK'T UP WITH NO MOTOR AND SELLING FOR 4,500 TO 5,000 AND NOT RUNNING AT ALL. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Originally posted by MELAPELAS_818@Aug 10 2005, 01:08 PM~3583975
nwa_fo_lyfe
THE FRONT DRIVER SIDE HAS A MINOR DENT ON FENDER... THE TRUNK AND FLOOR'S ARE PERFECT THE LOWER FENDER'S HAD RUST BUT CUT AND FIX ALREADY PUT NEW SHEET METAL AND THE BACK QUARTER PANELS HAD RUST TO BUT CUT AND FIX ALSO.THE CAR HAS EVERYTHING THERE ALL MOLDING'S STOCK 327 MOTOR HAS LIKE 25,000 MILES ON REBUILD MOTOR I BOT THE CAR FROM THE SECOND OWNER CAR RUN'S REEL GOOD INTERIOR WISE EVERYTHING IS THERE ALSO.I WILL PUT BETTER PICTURE'S OF THE CAR MAYBE ON THE WEEKEND.THE CAR WAS IN MEXICALI FOR YEAR'S AND THERE WAS A LOT OF DIRT OVER THERE SO THE DIRT GOT STUCK ON THE FLOORS AND TRUNK AND I THINK THAT SAVE'D THE FLOOR'S OF NOT GETTING RUST AND TRUNK I OPEN THE TRUNK AND YOU DON'T SEE ANY HOLE'S AT ALL ON THE FLOOR'S WE SCRAPE'T THE DIRT OF AND THEY LOOK GOOD CONDITION.THE REASON I'AM SELLING IT IS CAUSE I GOT A RAG TOP THATS WHY I DON'T NEED 2 CAR'S BUT FOR THE PRICE I THINK IS GOOD I SEAN CAR'S ON EBAY ALL FUCK'T UP WITH NO MOTOR AND SELLING FOR 4,500 TO 5,000 AND NOT RUNNING AT ALL. :biggrin:

cool. sounds nice. where in 818 is the car located?

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nwa_fo_lyfe

I STAY CLOSE TO BURBANK WERE 5 NORTH AND 134 HIT BY WERE L.A ZOO IS AT... :cool:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I DESIDED TO DO MY RAG AND THIS 63 IMPALA AFTER ALL..... NOT FOR SALE NO MORE :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts