1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol damn...
well in that case
where do i go to get rims that will fit the radioshack r/c
i thought i've seen some ppl on here wit spokes on there's...
thanx for the replies still got more questions...
i just want gold spokes....

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Nov 5 2003, 03:06 PM
lol damn...
well in that case
where do i go to get rims that will fit the radioshack r/c
i thought i've seen some ppl on here wit spokes on there's...
thanx for the replies still got more questions...
i just want gold spokes....
you have to make your own or ask Jevries,look for other topics in here :cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Your radio shack rc is a 1/10 scale i believe...those hh wheels are for 1/24-25 scale cars... the lower the number the bigger the car. Although you can buy pegasus 1/10 wire wheel DUBS.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Pegasus 1/10 wirw wheel DUBS...hehehehe :biggrin: your actually right about that.
Scratchbuilder did a convertion of these wheels and so did Big Poppa I believe.
It's pretty time consuming but worth it and you need some skills to do it because you can ruin the rather costly wheels.
If you can't find the pics on here do a search on my, not so long to stay, indexpage:
http://www.e-zone.nl/jevries

Good luck! ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
The new 58 impala has 2 sets of knock offs and a tool to take the wheels off, the wheels are like a basket wire wheel.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Nov 5 2003, 04:52 PM
Your radio shack rc is a 1/10 scale i believe...those hh wheels are for 1/24-25 scale cars... the lower the number the bigger the car. Although you can buy pegasus 1/10 wire wheel DUBS.
do you have to modify these? cant you just smack them off and thats it?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by jevries+Nov 6 2003, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jevries @ Nov 6 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Nov 6 2003, 03:44 PM
Hey Jevries, what's the third tire from, looks different than the ones under it.

K. Diaz
Those are the ones of the 1/12 Chevy kit. Don't like em too much tho...too bulky. ;)[/b][/quote]
How are they bulky? I like them, I think the ones you made are a little prone to curbing (still cool tho)

K. Diaz

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Just take a look at the sides they are running over the edge of the rim sticking to the outside...a real skinny tire doesn't look like that.
I like think the ones under the '67 look more like the real skinny tires they too have the angled sides, a bit more roundshaped tho. Besides that you can adjust the level of the angle by pushing the back of the tire forwards and glue it at that position.
I think for a piece of $2 pluming rubber it does a rather good imitation of a skinny tire. :biggrin:

Looks pretty angled to me...... ;)

Last edited by jevries at Nov 7 2003, 02:33 AM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts