LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down to trade some tattoo work for car audio equipment. I'm a full time-professional artist working out of a studio called Guayama Ink in Longwood FL (about 15 mins from downtown orlando)...I'm not an amateur scratcher working outta my moms kitchen--just so you know :cool:

Here's what I'm lookin for:
1.Subwoofers, either 2 or 3 10's or 12's...Good quality, (kicker, JL, etc, etc) that can go in a sealed or vented box...
2.Subwoofer amp, also good quality to push the subs....I have all kicker mids n highs running off a 4-channel amp so the subs need to be quality enough to keep up with the mids n highs...
3. 10" or bigger flip down monitor for my headliner--have the dvd head unit already....

Lemme know what you got--THANKS!
yoni

Here are some examples of my work:

My Website
Myspace
Inked Nation

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
nice

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
i got some shit for ya, but you gotta come to cleveland and hook me up with a full back piece :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 10 2007, 01:50 PM~8970155
i got some shit for ya, but you gotta come to cleveland and hook me up with a full back piece :biggrin:

Funny you say that, my boss just tattooed Drew Gooden from the Cavs and he's flying up there in 2 weeks to do some more work on him and maybe some of the other players too---I won't be goin with him this time but if I do I'll definitely let ya know, just so I can say I tattooed someone named Tunna Sammich :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by smokeme420@Oct 10 2007, 03:42 PM~8970925
Whats wrong with working outta my moms kitchen.lol.

not a damn thing if you're doing nice stuff :biggrin:

TTT-I know someone in CFL wants to trade some stuff...

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by dken@Oct 12 2007, 06:52 AM~8984136
i always got extra stereo gear if your ever in iowa :dunno:
Wish I could travel that far homie--In a few years when my kids get a little older I'll be travelin all over tattooin everyone :biggrin:

TTT...Think I have some subs, I need and amp!! Help a ninja out

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
Originally posted by four13rider@Oct 12 2007, 11:32 AM~8984679
Wish I could travel that far homie--In a few years when my kids get a little older I'll be travelin all over tattooin everyone  :biggrin:
TTT...Think I have some subs, I need and amp!! Help a ninja out
need a crossover, caps, or dynamat?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts