LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a 96 fleetwood 2 weeks ago and i was trying to decide if i should tint my windows. Can you guys either post some big bodies with tint, or possibly photoshop my car with some tint ? Thanks and post up your opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
i see that lolos seem to never have tint but if you do i would not go darker than 35% u want to be able to see your clean int.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by luckyaz@Aug 11 2005, 05:16 PM~3596231
i see that lolos seem to never have tint but if you do i would not go darker than 35% u want to be able to see your clean int.
thats true, but I just added some chrome pillar trim and i think the tint would set it off even more. I'm going to go take some pics with the pillar trim so you can see.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
looks clean the way it is...i think tint would ruin it

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
with that color int you have 35% will look good

·
Registered
742 Posts
I dont have any pictures, but on a lac like that you should get the same thing on all windows either 35% all around or 20%all around. Of course if you want that gangster look you can get limo all around, but that would be alot of black.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Another opinion....? No tint! But you should build the car the way YOU want iy.. not me. What do I know..

·
Registered
742 Posts
Or I meant alot of darkness not black. For real 35% all around will give it a classy type look.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i think big body's look sick with dark tints

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
hey homie just got my big body, same exact color as yours, I just put on my new candy green dish knock offs and then decided to get my windows tinted green, color match rims and windows looks good in my opinion. I'll post the pics when I get it done.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by sicksided@Aug 11 2005, 10:46 PM~3599236
hey homie just got my big body, same exact color as yours, I just put on my new candy green dish knock offs and then decided to get my windows tinted green, color match rims and windows looks good in my opinion. I'll post the pics when I get it done.:thumbsup:
cool, that green tint sounds interesting.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I got mirror tint on my back windows now but I think Im gonna take it off & get the darkest Limo tint all the way around.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
What percent is that mirror tint? I thin i'ma mirror my 99 Monte Carlo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts